外贸合同常用词汇(一)Inquiries Flashcards
潜在业务
potential business
潜在顾客
potential customer
长期顾客
customers of long standing
潜在供应商
potential supplier
贸易博览会
trade fair
最新一期……
the latest issue of …
完整软件包
integrated software package
大宗订单
substantial order
数量折扣
quantity discount
现金折扣
cash discount
标价、目录价格
list price
出口条款
export terms
带插图的商品目录
illustrated/ pictured catalog
货号
article number / Art. No.
大买户
bulk buyer
商行
business concern????
业务关系
business relationship/relations
业务状况
business status
商务参赞
commercial counselor
商务参赞处
commercial counselor’s office
包装方法
means of packing
母公司
parent company
促销资料
sales literature
贸易关系
trading association
行业刊物
trade journal
实盘
firm offer
实盘是指发盘人(发价人)对接受人所提出的是一项内容完整、明确、肯定的交易条件,一旦送达受盘人(即接受人或称受发价人)之后,则对发盘人产生拘束力,发盘人在实盘规定的有效期内不得将其撤销或加以变更。表明发盘人有肯定订立合同的意图。
如果受盘人在有效期内无条件地接受,就可以达成交易,成为对买卖双方都有约束力的合同。
实盘必须同时具备三个条件才能成立:内容必须是完整和明确的;内容必须是肯定的,无保留条件的;实盘必须规定有效期限。其内容包括货物品名、品质规格、包装、数量、价格等。
虚盘
non-firm offer; offer without engagement
同业/批发折扣
trade discount
汇票
bill of exchange (bill / draft; B/E)
付款交单
documents against payment (D/P)
装运单据
shipping documents
业务/经营范围
line of business
具体询价
specific inquiry
为了使贵方了解我方经营的纺织品,特航寄我方最新目录,供细阅。
In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.
展出的大部分是我们的产品
On display are most of our products.
毛织品
Woolen knitwear
棉布匹
Cotton piece goods
我发现有些产品质量好,设计美观。
I found some of the products to be fine in quality and beautiful in design.
我已看过你上次在信中所附的目录和小册子。
I have gone over the catalogue and pamphlets enclosed in your last letter.
丝绸女衫颜色鲜艳,设计美观。
Silk blouses are brightly colored and beautifully designed.
他们在海外很受欢迎,需求量一直很大。
They have met with great favor overseas and are always in great demand.
我们公司是国营公司,我们一向是在平等互利的基础上进行外贸交易。
Our corporation is a state-operated one, and we always trade with foreign companies on the basis of equality and mutual benefits.
最新样式
Of the latest style
财务状况
Financial position
信用地位
Credit standing
贸易声誉
Trade reputation
我们现在雇佣的秘书是由布朗先生介绍的。
We engaged our present secretary on the recommendation of Mr. Brown.
目录将另函寄出
We are sending you catalogue under separate cover.
随函寄出我方最新价格表一份。
We enclose a copy of our latest price list.
我们经营这一行多年了。
We have been in this line for many years.
这是金属器具中的一批好货。
This is a good line of hardware.
如对目录中所列之商品感兴趣,请具体询价,我方将立即报价。
Please let us have your specific enquiry if you are interested in any of the items listed in the catalogue. We shall make offers promptly.
现在我们借此机会致函贵公司,希望和贵公司建立业务关系。
We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.
什么是询盘?
询盘就是询问买卖的交易条件。在进出口业务中称之为“询盘”或“询价”。
询价分为哪两种?
(1)一般询价。不涉及具体交易,属于大致了解。
(2)具体询价。= 请求对方报盘(request for an offer)。买方已经准备购买某种商品,或有现成买主,请卖方就这一商品报价。
我们的买家想索求你方价格单或目录。
Our buyers asked for your price list or catalogue.
所报价格需包括到温哥华的保险和运费。
Prices quoted should include insurance and freight to Vancouver.
希望您报成本加运费、保险费到温哥华的最低价格。
We would like to have your lowest quotations C.I.F. Vancouver.
能否给我们寄送样品目录和详细报价?
Will your please send us your catalogue together with a detailed offer?
请把贵公司的最新样品及最优惠的价格寄给我们,不胜感激。
We would appreciate your sending us the latest samples with their best prices.
我们对你们刊登在今天《中国日报》上的广告很感兴趣。如能寄来样品并附上价格,不胜欣慰。
Your ad in today’s China Daily interests us and we will be glad to receive samples with your prices.
请告知我们贵方能供货的价格。
Will your please inform us of prices at which your can supply?
若贵方价格合理,我们可能向你们大量订货。
If your prices are reasonable, we may place a large order with you.
若质量好且价格适合我方市场,我们愿意考虑与你方签署一项长期合同。
If your quality is good and the price is suitable for our market, we would consider signing a long-term contract with you.
鉴于我方市场对此货的需求日增,务请你们考虑给予特别折扣。
As there is a growing demand for this article, we have to ask you for a special discount.
若我方向你们长期订货,请告知能给予多少折扣,不胜感激。
We would appreciate your letting us know what discount you can grant if we give you a long-term regular order.
请就下列每项货物向我方报成本加运费、保险费至西雅图的最低价格,其中包括我们百分之五的佣金。
Please quote your lowest price CIF Seattle for each of the following items, including our 5% commission.
请告知我方下列货物的最低价格。
Please keep us informed of the latest quotation for the following items.
史密斯先生正在对绿茶进行询价。
Mr. Smith is making an inquiry for green tea.
既然我们已经对你们的产品进行了询价,请在月底前报价。
Now that we have already made an inquiry on your article, will you please make an offer by the end of this month?
一般来说,在收到相关信用证后三个月内我们就全部交货。
As a rule, we deliver all our orders within 3 months after receipt of the covering letters of credit.
请给我们提供你们产品目录册上100组6号产品的报价。
Please quote us your price for 100 units of Item 6 in your catalogue.
那些产品在国外市场上的需求量很大。
Those items are in the greatest demand in foreign markets.
你能报给我这些商品的价格吗?
Would you please quote me your prices for the goods?
这个报价是我们在仔细计算的基础上得出来的。
We have quoted this price based on careful calculations.
布朗先生,这是您第一次参加博览会吗?
Mr. Brown, is this your first trip to the Fair?
您发现博览会有什么变化吗?
Is there anything you find changed about the Fair?
对,变化很大。经营范围扩大了,而且客户也变多了。
Yes, a great deal. The business scope has been broadened, and there are more visitors than ever before.
您具体对什么产品感兴趣?
What items are your particularly interested in?
我很高兴有这个机会参观你们公司。我希望能与您谈下大笔生意。
I am glad to have the opportunity of visiting your corporation. I hope to conclude some substantial business with you.
我对你们的五金产品感兴趣。我已看过你们的展示品并仔细看过你们的目录册。我想其中的一些产品很快就能在加拿大畅销。这是我所列的需求单,请给予最优惠的报价,温哥华到岸价。
I am interested in your hardware. I have seen the exhibits and studied your catalogue. I think some of the items will find a ready market in Canada. Here is a list of my requirements, for which I’d like to have your lowest quotations, CIF Vancouver.
感谢您的询价。您能告诉我们您需要的数量以方便我们报价吗?
Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers?
我会的,同时你能给我一个估价吗?
I’ll do that. Meanwhile, could you give me an indication of price?
这是我们的离岸价单,里面所有的价格都以我方确认为准。
Here are our FOB price lists. All the prices in the lists are subject to our confirmation.
佣金呢?从欧洲供应商那里,我通常可以得到进口产品3-5%的佣金。这是惯例。
What about the commission? From European suplliers I usually get a 3 to 5 percent commission for my imports. It is the general practice.
一般来说,我们不允许任何佣金。但是如果订单数量可观,我们会考虑的。
As a rule, we don’t allow any commission. But if the order is a substantial one, we will consider it.
但我是在佣金的基础上做生意的。你们在价格上提供佣金将会使我推销产品更加容易一些。即使2%或3%也是可以的。
You see, but I do business on a commission basis. A commission on your prices would make it easier for me to promote sales. Even two or three percent would help.
这个问题我们可以以后再讨论。
That’s something we can discuss later.
伦敦先生,什么时候能给我你们公司确认的到岸价格,就是最后的报价?
When can I have your firm CIF prices, that is to say, the final offer, Mr. London?
我们将在今晚制定出来,明天早上让你拿到。到时你有时间过来吗?
We will have them worked out by this evening and let you have them tomorrow morning. Would you be free to come by then?
可以,明天早上十点我过来这里。
Yes. I will be there tomorrow morning at 10.
太好了,我们的报价三天有效。
Perfect. Our offer remains open for 3 days.
我不需要那么长时间来做决定。如果你们提供的价格合适,而且如果我能得到我想要的佣金,我可以立即下订单。
I don’t need that long to make up my mind. If your prices are agreeable and if I can get the commission I want, I can place the order right away.
你会发现我们的价格是最优惠的。近几年来,其他地方五金的价格上涨幅度很大,而我们的价格变化不大。
I’m sure you’ll find our price most favorable. Elsewhere prices for hardware have gone up tremendously in recent years. Our prices haven’t changed much.
那太好了。正如我刚才所说的,我希望与你们做成一些大买卖。
I am glad to hear that. As I’ve just said, I hope to conclude some substantial business with you.
我们也很高兴。我还能为您做点其他什么吗, 安德森女士?
We shall be very pleased. Is there anything else I can do for your, Ms. Anderson?
我为加拿大的连锁百货店选购货物。他们还对埃及地毯感兴趣。你们能为我介绍做这行的人吗?
I’m buying for chain department stores in Canada. They are also interested in Egyptian carpets. Could you introduce me to the person in charge of this line?
当然可以。我会为您和乔丹先生预约一下,他是埃及国家土畜产进出口公司的。
Certainly, I’ll make an appointment for your with Mr. Jordan of the Egypt National Native Produce and Animal By-products Import and Export Corporation.
有希望的,有前途的
promising
最初的
initial
长期合同
long-term contract
批准,给予
grant
数量大的,大量的
substantial
以我方确认为准
subject to our confirmation
有关的
covering
连锁百货商店
chain department store
收到,收据
receipt
市场畅销
a ready market
做有佣金的买卖
do business on a commission basis
通常,一般来说
as a rule
温哥华到岸价
CIF Vancouver
报价,标价
quotation
询价
inquiry
展示厅,陈列室
showroom
五金制品
hardware
没有标明价格。
There is no indication of price.
销售说明书
sales literature
规格
specification
离岸价,船上交货价
FOB prices
实盘/议盘
firm offer / tentative offer
如果你能。。。我将会很感激。
We would be obliged / thankful/ grateful if you would…
We would appreciate if you would…
It would be appreciated if you would…
对。。。有信心
have confidence in…
收到。。。的来信
hear from…
订货
place an order
交货
make a delivery
我们是服装大贸易商,我们想购买各种规格的连衣裙。若能按附页所示品种报每打CIF温哥华价, 我们当不胜感激。同时请将各种连衣裙的布样寄给我们。
As one of the largest dealers of garments, we are interested in ladies’ dresses of all descriptions. We would be grateful if you would give us quotations per dozen of CIF Vancouver for those items as listed on the separate sheet. In the meantime,, we would like you to send us samples of the various materials of which the dresses are made.
我们得知你们是一家国营企业,我们对中国产品的质量很有信心。如你方价格适中,我们相信上述商品在我们地区会有很好的市场。
We are given to understand that you are a state-owned enterprise and we have confidence in the quality of Chinese products. If your prices are moderate, we believe there is a promising market for the above-mentioned articles in our area.
盼早复。
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Q: 我们对你们的羽绒服感兴趣。请问供应情况如何?
We are quite interested in your down coats. How about the supply position?
答1:对于目录中的多数产品,我们都有充足的货源。
For most of the articles in the catalogue, we have an ample supply.
答2:这里所有展出的商品都有供货。
All the articles displayed here are available.
答3:总体来说,我们有存货供应。
Generally speaking, we can supply from stock.
不用说市场竞争很激烈/市场竞争变得相当尖锐,你必须能够与你的对手公司相竞争。
I don’t need to remind you that
the market has become very competitive/ the competition has become very keen,
you must be able to compete with rival firms.
你会发现我们的价格很优惠/很有竞争力/是最容易接受的。
You wil find our prices are very favorable/very competitive/most acceptable.
Q: 你们是报船上交货价还是最后到岸价?
Do you quote FOB or CIF?
A: 我们一般报船上交货价 / 成本加运费、保险费在内的到岸价 / 最后到岸价加卸货价。
We usually quote on an FOB basis / a CIF basis / the basis of CIF terms landed
Q: 你能给出目录中所列产品的报价吗?/ 给出七号物品的报价吗? / 给我ZX 102型的价格吗?
Could you make offers for the items listed in your catalogue? / Would you give me an offer for Item No. 7? / May I have your offer of Model ZX 102?
A: 这是价格单,但最终价格取决于我们的最终确认 / 给您,但是价格取决于您周五前的确认 / 给您,但是价格必须马上接受才行。
Here is the price list, but the prices are subject to our final confirmation. / Here it is, but the price is subject to your confirmation before Friday. / Here you are, but the offer is based on immediate acceptance.
Q: 你的报价多长时间有效?
How long will you leave your offer open / valid on the table ?
A: 三年有效。/ 只有二十四小时的有效期。 / 周五前不变。
It is valid for three years. / It is good for twenty-four hours only. / It will remain firm until Friday.
Q: 我们想知道你们能否提供胡桃肉 / 第16号产品是否还有现货?
We want to find out if you can supply walnut meat / article N0. 16 is available?
A: 最近胡桃肉需求很大。就这种产品而言,供不应求。
As far as this item is concerned, the supply cannot meet the demand.
Q: 可以积攒起一些吗?
Any chance of scraping up a small quantity?
A: 坦率地说,我们卖光了。/ 说实话,供货卖完了。/ 简单地说,我们手边没货。
To be honest, we’ve sold out. / To tell the truth, the supply has run out. / Put it simply, we have nothing on hand.
我们会对你的订单做好记录。当下批货来的时候,我们会和您联系。/ 我们会记下您的要求。下批农作物来时,我们会告诉您的。 / 不久我们一旦有了新货就会通知您。
We’ll keep your order on file. When the next supple comes in, we will get in touch with you. / We will keep your requirement in mind. When new crops come in, we’ll let you know. / We’ll inform you as soon as we have new supplies in the near future.
现在 / 长远看来 / 目前 / 今天 只是货物数量有限。
There is just a limited quantity for the time being / in the long run / at present / today.
请问您能给我提供 / 我能问一下 / 我可以知道 这些商品目前的最低价格吗?
Would you quote me / May I ask / May I know your lowest prices for the goods at present?
我能问一下这商品的 价格 / 成本 / 费用 / 收费 吗?
May I ask the price / cost / expense / charge of the product?