商务英语300句 - Unit 8 Discount and Commission 折扣和佣金 Flashcards
1、请报洛杉矶包括我方5%佣金在内的最低到岸价,并告知最早的装船日期。
Please quote us lowest price C.I.F Los Angeles inclusive of our 5% commission, stating the earliest date of shipment.
2、考虑到我们之间长期的贸易关系,我们愿再给你方百分之二的佣金,以进一步推销我们的产品。
In view of our long-standing business relationship, we would like to allow you another 2% commission for further promotion of our products.
in view of
鉴于,考虑到
3、货款支付后,我们将按发票金额的百分之五会给你方佣金。
We shall remit you a 5% commission of invoice value after payment is effected.
effect payment
支付款项,履行付款
4、我们请求你方从发票中扣除我们的佣金。
We request you to deduct our commission from the invoice.
5、请给我们百分之四的佣金作为特殊对价。
Please grant us a 4% commission as a special consideration.
6、通常我们支付给代理人的佣金是每笔交易达成金额的百分之五。
We usually pay our agents a 5% commission of the value for each deal.
7、我方可以与你方协商,但并不是特殊折扣。
We could make an arrangement with you, not a special discount.
8、而且,其他客户知道的话,他们很可能会提意见的。
Moreover, when other customers get to know it, they are likely to raise questions.
9、我们通常按CIF价格支付佣金。
Usually we pay commission on the basis of C.I.F value.
10、百分之五的佣金肯定会有助于你们的销售。
A five-percent commission will certainly help you in pushing your sales.
11、对这类产品的交易,我们从其他供货者那里可得到更高的佣金。
From other suppliers, we get a higher commission rate for the business in this line.
12、很抱歉,我们不能给你百分之五的佣金。
We regret that we can’t allow you a 5% commission.
13、我们将用支票支付给你方百分之五的佣金。
We will give you back a 5% commission by check.
14、我们急于想知道你方支付佣金的惯例。
We are anxious to know your usual practice in giving commission.
15、不给佣金恐怕有悖于商业惯例吧。
I’m afraid it goes against the usual commercial practice not to allow a commission.
16、在给你们的佣金问题上,我们真的不可能做出任何让步。
It’s really impossible for us to make any concession by allowing you any commission.
17、作为佣金代理商,我们是以佣金为基础做生意的。
As commission agents, we do business on a commission basis.
18、如佣金率优惠,我们愿意做你方在我们地区的代理。
We wish to be your agent in our district if the commission rate is favorable.
19、你们可以按合同价格减去百分之三的佣金开发票。
You may invoice the goods at contract price minus 3% commission.
20、佣金可用合同项下的货物支付,也可用支票支付。
The commission shall be paid either by means of goods covered under this contract or by check.
1、对于现今付款,我们给九折优惠。
We give a ten percent discount for cash payment.
2、现在牛仔裤打折销售。
Right now, jeans are at a discount.
3、我们准备给予你们百分之五的特别折扣,以补偿给你方所造成的不便。
We are prepared to allow you a special discount of 5% to compensate for the trouble we have caused.
4、这种商品我们所能给的最高折扣是百分之十。
The highest discount we can allow you on this article is 10%.
5、破碎的玻璃器皿我们已更换。另外,我们给客户百分之四的折扣。
We have replaced the broken glassware. In addition, we offered the customer a 4% discount.
6、我们希望扩大与贵国的交易,并准备给你方百分之五的折扣。
We hope to enlarge our trade with your country and intend to grant you a 5% discount.
7、经过深入的考虑,我们认为百分之五的特别折扣将有助于你们扩大在非洲的贸易。
Having given it a further thought, we think that 5% special discount on price will help you enlarge your trade in Africa.
经过深入考虑
having given it a further thought