American Spoken English II Flashcards
Please, Luke.
求你了,卢克
How many cups have you had this morning?
你今天早上喝了几杯?
-It’s the best coffee in town.
-Yeah? I’ll have to get a cup.
-这是镇上最好的咖啡
-是吗?我得来一杯
Good plan.
好主意
I’ve never been here before.
我以前从没来过这里
Actually, I’m meeting someone.
事实上我约了人
I should get going.
我该走了
So soon?
这么快?
Hey, it’s freezing.
嘿,冷死了
Here you go.
给你
There is really nothing I can do.
我真的无能为力
Yes, I’m sure.
是的,我确定
Don’t worry.
别担心
I’m sorry.
对不起
Good.
很好
Hold on, I’ll look.
等一下,我看看
Have Michel look at your French paper before you go.
走之前让米歇尔看一下你的法语试卷
That would be great.
那太好了
It’s due tomorrow.
明天就要交
You’re kidding.
你开玩笑吧
I guess you’re not going?
我猜你不去了?
Dear God Almighty
亲爱的万能的上帝
Mom, we’re home!
妈妈,我们回来了!
-Did you hear something?
-I’m not sure.
-你听到什么了吗?
-我不确定
Mom, are you here?
妈妈,你在吗?
Everything’s half off.
所有东西都是半价
Not that we know of.
据我们所知没有
Noted.
知道了
Hello! Anybody here?
你好!有人在吗?
Careful!
小心!
Come with me.
跟我来
How did this happen?
这是怎么发生的?
That was a joke.
那是个玩笑
I don’t believe this.
真不敢相信
I have to call Lane.
我得打电话给Lane
The phone rings.
电话响了
Can you answer it?
你能接一下吗?
I’ll have to figure it out.
我会想办法的
No, thank you.
不用了,谢谢
What do I do?
我该怎么办?
There’s something I haven’t thought of.
有件事我还没想到
You got that from me.
这是我遗传给你的
I’m going to the store.
我要去商店
Go see how you like it.
去看看你喜不喜欢
The place looks great.
这地方看起来不错
It hasn’t changed.
一点都没变
There you go.
给你
-Would you like some tea?
-I would love some coffee.
-你要喝点茶吗?
-我想喝点咖啡
Remember?
还记得吗?
Actually, I came here for a reason.
事实上,我来这里是有原因的
I have a situation.
我碰到棘手情况
Dad, just please let me get this out, okay?
爸爸,让我说完好吗?
It’s only five minutes from here.
离这儿只有五分钟路程
So close.
就差一点
You don’t look old enough to have a daughter.
你看起来还没到生女儿的年龄
Tea is ready.
茶好了
How was school?
学校怎么样?
That’s the condition.
这就是条件
Otherwise, I’m sorry, we can’t help you.
否则,对不起,我们帮不了你
Can that just be between us?
能不能别告诉别人?
Perfect.
好极了
Funny.
有意思
I got to go.
我得走了
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样?
Bye.
再见
That’s a great movie.
那是部很棒的电影
You’ve got good taste.
你的品味不错
I like that.
我喜欢
I have to go look for a job.
我得去找工作了
You should check with Miss Patty.
你应该问问帕蒂小姐
I don’t really dance much.
我不怎么跳舞
Great.
太好了
Pretty much.
差不多吧
Really?
真的吗?
Okay, then.
那好吧
They make really good cakes here.
这里的蛋糕做得很好吃
I’ve been watching you.
我一直在观察你
You were late getting home tonight.
你今晚回家晚了
So?
那又怎样?
Enjoy.
请慢用
You didn’t even ask me.
你都没问我
I can’t believe what I’m hearing.
我不敢相信我所听到的
What about college? What about Harvard?
那大学呢?那哈佛呢?
Enough of the crazy talk, okay?
别再说疯话了,好吗?
I never talk this much.
我从没说过这么多话
I told my mom you’re changing schools.
我告诉我妈你要转学了
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底怎么了?
I appreciate your concern
谢谢你的关心
I appreciate your concern
谢谢你的关心
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底怎么了?
I appreciate your concern
谢谢你的关心
Okay, thanks.
好的,谢谢
I’m going to bed.
我要去睡觉了
God, I’m so dense.
天啊,我真笨
Whatever.
随便啦
I’m going to sleep.
我要睡觉了
come on
别这样
I don’t want to talk about this.
我不想谈这个
Could you please just leave me alone?
你能让我一个人静一静吗?
Fine.
好吧
You’re going to Chilton whether you want to or not.
不管你愿不愿意,你都要去奇尔顿
We’ll see.
我们走着瞧
pull yourself together
振作起来
I got no sleep last night
我昨晚没睡觉
I have to go look for a job.
我得去找工作了
Rory’s still mad at you?
罗莉还在生你的气吗?
We never fight.
我们从不吵架
Hold on just a minute.
等一下
You know what’s weird?
你知道奇怪的是什么吗?
In the kitchen, please.
请到厨房来
Richard, look who’s here.
理查德,看看谁来了
I guess.
我想是吧
What’s your height?
你多高?
Champagne, anyone?
有人要香槟吗?
Let’s sit, everyone.
大家都坐下
This is just wonderful.
这真是太棒了
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Isn’t that wonderful?
这不是很棒吗?
Christopher called yesterday.
克里斯托弗昨天打电话来了
He’s doing very well in California.
他在加利福尼亚过得很好
His internet start-up goes public next month.
他的互联网初创企业将于下个月上市
You took what your father said the wrong way.
你把你父亲说的话理解错了
Keep your voice down.
小声点
I can’t take it anymore.
我再也受不了了
That’s absurd.
这太荒谬了
Isn’t that interesting?
是不是很有趣?
That’s right.
没错
You were still a child.
你那时还是个孩子
I found a good job.
我找到了一份好工作
I worked my way up.
我一步一步往上爬
Isn’t that nice?
这不是很好吗?
How about I buy you a cup of coffee?
我请你喝杯咖啡怎么样?
I so do not want to talk about it.
我真的不想谈这件事
You won’t be sorry.
你不会后悔的
What’ll you have?
你要点什么?
You know what’s really special about our relationship?
你知道我们的关系最特别的是什么吗?
I’m gonna find out anyway.
无论如何我都会查出来的
I can’t stand it.
我受不了了
Too late.
太晚了
Check, please.
请结账
Don’t move, please.
请不要动
Why are you insisting on doing this?
你为什么坚持要这么做?
Are you nervous?
你紧张吗?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I thought you were up.
我以为你起来了
I can’t be late on my first day of school.
我开学第一天不能迟到
We have to go!
我们得走了!
What if there’s traffic?
如果堵车怎么办?
I had this all planned.
我都计划好了
I was gonna get up early.
我本来要早起的
Nothing.
没什么
Just hurry!
快点!
Yeah.
是啊
What are you looking at?
你在看什么?
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样?
You look great.
你看起来棒极了
You have earned this.
这是你应得的
Call me if you need me.
如果你需要我就给我打电话
Call me if you need anything.
如果你需要什么就给我打电话
You have to go in with me.
你得跟我一起进去
Look at me.
看着我
Great.
太好了
Thank you.
谢谢你
You’re welcome.
不客气
My daughter Julia goes to school here.
我女儿茱莉亚在这里上学
Yep.
是的
Wow, that’s great.
哇,太棒了
Is your husband here? I’d love to meet him.
你丈夫在吗?我很想见见他
I’m not married.
我没结婚
I’m divorced.
我离婚了
Shame.
真可惜
I gotta get back to work.
我得回去工作了
Where do you work?
你在哪里工作?
I run it.
我经营它
Great, thanks.
太好了,谢谢
See you.
再见
Let’s go.
我们走
You ready?
准备好了吗?
One moment.
等一下
Headmaster Charleston will see you now.
查尔斯顿校长现在可以见你们了
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了?
You didn’t have to come all the way out here, Mom.
你不用大老远跑来的,妈妈
There’s nothing like friends.
没有什么比朋友更好的了
You take good care of her.
你好好照顾她
We’ll do our best.
我们会尽力的
Have a great day./Have a wonderful day.
祝你今天愉快
Oh, God.
天啊
I didn’t say that.
我可没这么说
Oh, boy.
天啊
Forget it.
算了吧
I’m sorry.
对不起
I was just surprised to see you here.
我只是很惊讶在这里见到你
A very good thought.
非常好的想法
I have to get to work.
我得去工作了
I’ll see you later.
回头见
I’ve known your grandparents for quite some time.
我认识你的祖父母很久了
Fill this out, please.
请把这个填了
She’s a Journalism major.
她主修新闻专业
Not necessarily.
不一定
You don’t know that.
你怎么知道
Something’s biting me.
有东西在咬我
Quiet.
安静
You’re funny.
你真有趣
-Do you have any questions?
-Not at the moment.
-你有什么问题吗?
-现在没有
How nice.
太好了
There’s no coffee.
没有咖啡了
That’s not funny.
一点都不好笑
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Please, don’t say that.
拜托别这么说
Please.
拜托
I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉
That’s your plan?
这就是你的计划?
Have a seat.
请坐
here’s the thing
事情是这样的
I’m sorry about that.
我很抱歉
-Do you know him?
-Yes, of course.
-你认识他吗?
-当然
What are you looking for?
你在找什么?
What do you need me for?
你需要我做什么?
Tell us what you think
告诉我们你的想法
that’s all
仅此而已
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Wrong again.
又错了
I thought you liked this class.
我以为你喜欢这门课
I have some good news.
我有一些好消息
it’s kind of a big deal
这是件大事
I’m happy about it.
我很高兴
That’s all that matters.
这才是最重要的
just one quick question
我有一个小问题
I have to go.
我得走了
I love you.
我爱你
Love you.
我爱你
I love your singing.
我喜欢你的歌声
I heard about the vice president
我听说副总统的事了
Is he okay?
他还好吗?
What, then?
那是什么?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
When did we last make contact?
我们最后一次联系是什么时候?
we have no idea what happened
我们不知道发生了什么
All communication’s down.
所有通讯都中断了
All due respect,
恕我直言,
There’s no evidence of that.
没有证据证明这一点
You’re resigning?
你要辞职?
You must have heard.
你一定听说了
I had no idea.
我不知道
Afraid so.
恐怕是的
My wife has some health issues.
我妻子有些健康问题
I’m very sorry to hear that.
听到这个消息我很难过
it’s been some time since I found myself in this room
我很久没来过这个房间了
Do we have any news?
有什么消息吗?
let’s proceed
我们继续
The president will come back.
总统会回来的
Oliver has one goal in life to be rich.
奥利弗的人生目标就是变得富有
She’s my favorite.
她是我的最爱
What are you looking at?
你在看什么?
He came here before.
他以前来过这里
Stop fooling yourself.
别再自欺欺人了
Agreed.
同意
What’s your point?
你想说什么?
Excuse me.
不好意思
Hang on.
等等
See,
瞧,
Can I help you?
有什么事吗?
We’ll be right back.
我们马上回来
I don’t think I can do this.
我觉得我做不到
That’s right I said it.
没错,我说了
close the door
关上门
where was I?
我说到哪儿了?
Have a good day.
祝你今天愉快
I’ve got some news.
我有消息要告诉你
Different how?
怎么不一样了?
That’s not gonna work.
没用的
I don’t like it one bit.
我一点也不喜欢
I think that’s a weird thing to say to a child.
我觉得对一个孩子说这种话很奇怪
Listen to me
听我说
I don’t have any friends.
我没有朋友
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Pretty sure it is.
我很确定
Pretty sure it is.
我很确定
Guess what?
你猜怎么着?
I’m not gonna do that.
我不会那么做的
Okay, Mommy.
好的,妈妈
Okay.
好吧
Why would anyone need to wear two Fitbits?
为什么有人要戴两个Fitbit?
It’s no use.
没用的
We should go.
我们该走了
Yes.
是的
Thanks, Mommy.
谢谢,妈妈
Yeah.
是的
Oliver’s teacher just e-mailed.
奥利弗的老师刚发了电子邮件
You’re right.
你说得对
I think I’m sick.
我想我病了
I knew it.
我就知道
She gets this from you.
她遗传了你这点
Hello, Daniel speaking, how may I help you?
你好,我是丹尼尔,有什么可以帮你的吗?
Hi, Daniel, Julie here.
嗨,丹尼尔,我是朱莉
I’m sorry to hear that.
听到这个消息我很难过
OK, then.
那好吧
Try and get some rest.
好好休息
What can I do for you?
有何贵干
I’d like to check in please. I have a reservation under the name Anthony Roberts.
我想办理入住手续。我用Anthony Roberts的名字预订了房间
All right.
好的
There must be some mistake; my reservation was for a standard room.
一定是搞错了,我订的是标准间
Are you sure? Let me double check.
你确定吗?我再确认一下
unfortunately we’re overbooked at the moment
不幸的是我们现在已经超额预定了
Not to worry.
不用担心
We’re pleased to offer you a complimentary upgrade.
我们很高兴为你提供一个免费升级服务
…like I told you before, we just don’t have the resources to hire you an assistant.
…就像我之前告诉你的,我们没有足够的资源给你雇一个助理
I understand that, but the fact is we’re understaffed.
我明白,但事实是我们人手不足
The timing is just not right.
时机不对
the economy is bad
经济不景气
Yeah, I guess you’re right
是啊,我想你是对的
Here’s an idea, what if we hire an intern?
我有个主意,我们雇个实习生怎么样?
She would take some of the weight off my shoulders.
她会帮我减轻一些负担
What can I do for you?
有何贵干
I’d like to check in please. I have a reservation under the name Anthony Roberts.
我想办理入住手续。我用Anthony Roberts的名字预订了房间
All right.
好的
There must be some mistake; my reservation was for a standard room.
一定是搞错了,我订的是标准间
Are you sure? Let me double check.
你确定吗?我再确认一下
unfortunately we’re overbooked at the moment
不幸的是我们现在已经超额预定了
Not to worry.
不用担心
We’re pleased to offer you a complimentary upgrade.
我们很高兴为你提供一个免费升级服务
…like I told you before, we just don’t have the resources to hire you an assistant.
…就像我之前告诉你的,我们没有足够的资源给你雇一个助理
I understand that, but the fact is we’re understaffed.
我明白,但事实是我们人手不足
The timing is just not right.
时机不对
the economy is bad
经济不景气
Yeah, I guess you’re right
是啊,我想你是对的
Here’s an idea, what if we hire an intern?
我有个主意,我们雇个实习生怎么样?
She would take some of the weight off my shoulders.
她会帮我减轻一些负担
Can you be more specific?
你能说得具体点吗?
What do you do?
你是做什么工作的?
You can’t do this.
你不能这么做
I don’t understand
我不明白
What’d he say?
他说什么?
Don’t be a fool
别傻了
You’re gonna die here.
你会死在这儿的
Can I talk to you about my thesis?
我能和你谈谈我的论文吗?
Yeah, sure.
当然可以
I think you’ll figure it out.
我想你会想出办法的
Hey, listen.
嘿,听着
I gave it a shot
我试过了
He never called back.
他再也没有回电话
That’s a shock.
真是令人震惊
this can’t be good
肯定不是好事
Exactly.
没错
It wouldn’t stop ringing, so I answered it.
电话铃一直响个不停,所以我就接了
You’re joking.
你开玩笑吧
Excuse me, but could you tell me what time it is?
对不起,你能告诉我现在几点了吗?
It’s time to get up.
该起床了
Is it 7:00 already?
已经七点了吗?
I’m still sleepy.
我还是很困
That’s okay
没关系
Are you hungry?
你饿了吗?
I am so hungry.
我饿死了
Can I have pancakes?
我能吃煎饼吗?
Of course, you can.
当然可以
I’ll get them ready.
我去准备
Thanks, mom.
谢谢,妈妈
It’s a beautiful morning
这是个美丽的早晨
It’s a sunny day.
今天天气晴朗
Teacher, I have a question to ask.
老师,我有个问题要问
What is your question?
你的问题是什么?
not right now
不是现在
When are we going to play?
我们什么时候去玩?
Can’t we go a little early today?
我们今天不能早点走吗?
Maybe
也许吧
Come on, Lisa. Let’s play a game.
来吧,丽莎。我们来玩个游戏吧
Okay, Joey. What shall we play?
好的,乔伊。我们玩什么呢?
It’s fun.
这很有趣
It’s easy, Jenny.
这很简单,珍妮
I know that, but…
我知道,但是…
It’s a lot of fun.
非常有趣
Thanks, Joey.
谢谢,乔伊
Hey, this is fun.
嘿,这真有趣
Teacher, I have a question.
老师,我有个问题
raise your hand in class
在课堂上举手
What time is class over?
下课是什么时候?
It is over at 2:00 o’clock.
下午两点就结束了
Teacher! May I go to the bathroom?
老师!我可以去洗手间吗?
Class is over in 5 minutes
还有5分钟就下课了
I don’t know if I can hold it.
我不知道我能不能忍住
If you can’t, then go
如果你不能,那就去吧
Hi, Linda. What are you doing?
你好,琳达。你在干什么?
That looks like fun. Can I try?
看起来很有趣。我能试试吗?
Sure, you can. Sit down here.
当然可以。坐这儿
What do I do?
我该怎么做?
This is fun.
这很有趣
Let’s go ride the merry-go-round.
我们去玩旋转木马吧
Follow me.
跟我来
Let’s go.
我们走
Here I go!
我来了!
Do you want to trade?
你想交换吗?
That sounds good.
听起来不错
What do you have for lunch, David?
你午饭吃什么,大卫?
What’s for lunch?
午餐吃什么?
What do they have there?
那里有什么?
Today we are going to the library.
今天我们要去图书馆
That sounds like fun.
听起来很有趣
I can’t wait to go.
我等不及要去了
I am so happy.
我太高兴了
Oh, yes. I forgot.
哦,是的。我忘了
I can’t wait.
我等不及了
Let’s get in the car.
我们上车吧
It’s nice to meet you, Michelle.
很高兴见到你,米歇尔
I have to go to class now.
我现在得去上课了
Me too.
我也是
I’ll see you then.
到时候见
I don’t feel good.
我觉得不舒服
What’s wrong, Joseph?
怎么了,约瑟夫?
My stomach hurts.
我的胃疼
Oh no.
哦,不
Let me get some medicine.
我去拿点药
Here, Joseph. Drink this.
给,约瑟夫。把这个喝了
I’ll call the school.
我给学校打电话
It’s pretty.
很漂亮
It’s perfect!
太完美了!
What’s your favorite color?
你最喜欢什么颜色?
Hi Michelle. How are you?
你好,米歇尔。近来可好?
Who is that?
那是谁?
He’s cute. How old is he?
他很可爱。他多大了?
I wish I had a baby brother.
我希望我有一个小弟弟
Wake up, Jeff. It’s time for school.
醒醒,杰夫。该上学了
you’ll miss your bus
你会赶不上公车的
I’m up.
我起来了
Good job.
干得好
Come and eat your cereal.
过来吃你的麦片
Here comes the school bus.
校车来了
I’m ready
我准备好了
See you later.
回头见
I want to go on the swing.
我想去荡秋千
That’s perfect!
太好了!
Let’s play.
我们来玩吧
You are here early.
你来得真早
My mom drove me to school today.
我妈妈今天开车送我去学校
You don’t take the school bus?
你不坐校车吗?
Not always.
不总是这样
I take the bus every day.
我每天都坐公车
I used to.
我以前是
Now my mom drives me.
现在我妈妈开车送我
I like taking the bus.
我喜欢坐公车
Where are we going, Mr. Edwards?
我们要去哪里,爱德华兹先生?
Is everyone ready?
大家都准备好了吗?
There’s the bus. Let’s get on.
公车来了。我们上车吧
I’m not feeling well.
我感觉不舒服
What is it, Elizabeth?
怎么了,伊丽莎白?
My head hurts.
我的头很痛
Try to be quiet.
尽量安静
I need help.
我需要帮助
It’s due today.
今天就要交
He’s right.
他说得对
It looked like a snake.
它看起来像条蛇
let’s get going!
我们走吧
How’s my hair?
我的头发怎么样?
Hold on.
等等
Oh, really?
真的吗?
Oh, what?
什么?
You’re freaking me out!
你吓到我了
I have to go to work.
我得去上班了
See?
看到了吗?
Fun, right?
很有趣,对吧?
You weren’t there
你当时不在场
Yeah, I know.
我知道
All right, thank you.
好的,谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
That helps.
这很有帮助
I’m here.
我在这里
you’re kidding, right?
你在开玩笑吧?
What was that called?
叫什么来着?
what is this?
这是什么?
Don’t give me that.
别跟我来这套
What did you say to him?
你跟他说了什么?
Nothing.
没什么
Sweet!
太棒了
I’m sorry.
对不起
I know.
我知道
That is fantastic.
这太棒了
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何?
You guys are doing great.
你们做得很好
Is something wrong?
有什么问题吗?
That was a joke.
那是个玩笑
That’s right.
没错
Oh, darn!
哦,该死
I can’t hear you.
我听不见
Don’t you forget it.
别忘了
Don’t freak out.
不要惊慌
it’s okay!
没事的
I didn’t say anything.
我什么都没说
I couldn’t hear you.
我听不见
There they are.
他们在那儿
Lame!
真差劲
Everything is going to be okay.
一切都会没事的
That is amazing.
这太神奇了
How did they do that?
他们是怎么做到的?
I don’t believe it!
真不敢相信
I’m good!
我很好
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
No can do.
不行
Did you ring the bell?
你按门铃了吗?
I texted.
我发了短信
Oh, great.
太好了
I will.
我会的
Come on in.
进来吧
Kidding.
开玩笑的
I’m kidding.
我开玩笑的
See that guy?
看到那家伙了吗?
How are you and Haley doing?
你和Haley怎么样了?
What?
什么?
Why?
为什么?
Right, Jay?
对吧杰?
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Wait, wait, wait.
等等等等
It’ll just take a second.
只要一会儿
Did you really not know that?
你真的不知道吗?
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗?
Luke is gonna love that.
卢克会喜欢的
What about this?
这个怎么样?
It’s non-negotiable.
没得商量
Why does he do this?
他为什么要这么做?
That’ll do it.
这样就行了
Sure.
当然
I did not.
我没有
Wait.
等等
No way.
不可能
Amazing.
太棒了
you and Luke having a good time?
你和卢克玩得开心吗?
I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t care.
我不在乎
I should get one of those.
我也应该买一个
Can I try it?
我能试试吗?
I’ll tell you what.
这样吧
You wanna try it?
你想试试吗?
that sounds awesome!
听起来棒极了
Go on.
继续
I get it.
我懂了
You got it.
没问题
guess what I found?
猜猜我发现了什么?
It’s time to go.
该走了
You see?
看到了吗?
That’s gross.
真恶心
No, no, no.
不不不
Deal.
成交
That’s ridiculous!
这太荒谬了
We’re back.
我们回来了
Did you have fun with Luke?
你和Luke玩得开心吗?
We had a great time.
我们玩得很开心
It’s all right.
没关系
We’ll talk about it next week.
我们下周再谈
Coming through.
借过
Easy.
放松
You’re fine.
你没事的
You’ll be all right.
你会没事的
Get the door.
去开门
Nothing big.
没什么大不了的
You did it on purpose.
你是故意的
How bad is it?
情况有多糟?
That was an accident.
那是个意外
You okay?
你还好吗?
Thank God you’re here.
谢天谢地你来了
Don’t worry.
别担心
Wasn’t my fault.
不是我的错
Put that down.
把那个放下
What do you like about me?
你喜欢我什么?
Come here.
过来
This feels so right.
这感觉太棒了
What’s going on?
怎么回事?
That’s great
太好了
Let it go.
算了吧
You’re kidding.
你开玩笑吧
Say it!
说啊!
Oh, geez.
天啊
Don’t push it.
别得寸进尺
What does he look like?
他长什么样?
You are early.
你来早了
Could I have a minute alone?
我能单独待一会儿吗?
When did it start?
什么时候开始的?
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Where’s my son?
我儿子在哪儿?
I can’t help you with that.
我帮不了你
I’m not asking for an apology.
我不是要你道歉
Do you understand me?
你明白吗?
I’m not talking to you.
我不是在跟你说话
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
That’s today?
是今天吗?
Give me a break.
饶了我吧
Luke, come on. We’re late.
卢克,快点。我们迟到了
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗?
You know what?
你知道吗?
Here.
给你
We’ll be right down.
我们马上下来
What’s up?
怎么了?
The school just called.
学校刚打电话来
Is he okay?
他还好吗?
he’s fine
他很好
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
Wait a minute.
等一下
Wait a second.
等一下
Shut up!
闭嘴
Trust me on this.
相信我
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
That is very mature of you.
你真成熟
How ya doin’?
你好吗?
Good to see ya.
很高兴见到你
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
Game’s on?
比赛开始了?
It’s nice to see you
很高兴见到你
Bring it in.
拿进来
Okay. Thank you.
好的谢谢
Right now!
就现在
That’s offensive.
这太无礼了
Okay. All right.
好吧
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
Trust me.
相信我
Get outta here.
滚出去
Oh, gosh.
天啊
Surprise.
惊喜吧
Where did you go?
你去哪儿了?
You are doing great.
你做得很好
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能和你谈谈吗?
Why don’t you talk to her?
你为什么不和她谈谈?
That is not true.
事实并非如此
Are we okay?
我们没事吧?
Just tell me one thing.
告诉我一件事
Almost.
差不多了
It’s fine.
没事
I’m fine.
我没事
You’re serious?
你是认真的吗?
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做?
How did that come up?
怎么会这样?
I’ll think about it.
我会考虑的
Where’d you get that?
你从哪儿弄来的?
What’ll you have?
你要点什么?
I can’t believe it.
真不敢相信
How’ve you been?
你最近怎么样?
What a shame.
真可惜
here you go
给你
Thanks so much.
非常感谢
I got the job!
我得到了那份工作!
I’ll be moving to Manhattan.
我要搬到曼哈顿去了
Nice!
不错!
Now you try it!
现在你来试试!
Can I take a look at it?
我能看看吗?
That’s true.
没错
Let’s do it.
我们开始吧
Stop pushing!
不要推!
Can I take a message?
我能留个口信吗?
Hi, can I speak to Miss Ella Martinez, please?
嗨,我能和艾拉·马丁内斯小姐说话吗?
she’ll call you back
她会给你回电话的
What’s your number?
你的号码是多少?
Okay.
好的
Could you do me a favor?
你能帮我个忙吗?
My name is Abed, by the way.
对了,我叫阿布德
Holy crap.
我勒个去
I’ll look into it.
我会调查的