American Spoken English Flashcards
Here’s the thing
是这样的
How should I know?
我怎么会知道
Is this a bad time?
时间不巧吗?
Are you through with that?
喝完没
(You) got me.
你可问倒我了
Be back in a second.
我马上回来
Let it go.
让这事过去吧/别想这事了
Check it out
快看/瞧瞧
What’s the matter?
怎么了
What’s going on?
怎么回事
I’m with you.
我同意你说的
What’s with you?
你怎么了
Lame!
真没劲
What’s the matter with you?
你是怎么搞的
Way to go
干得好
Suit yourself.
随便你
I’ll take it.
就这个吧
It won’t take long.
不会花很长时间
See you later.
待会儿见
It’s time for class.
上课时间到了
I’ll call the roll before class.
课前我要点名
Here!
到!
Are you with me?
你们跟上我讲的了吗?
Have I made myself clear?
我讲明白了吗?
Any questions?
有什么问题吗?
That’s all for today.
今天就讲到这里
What’s this?
这是什么?
Whose pen is this?
这是谁的笔?
What do you call this in English?
这个用英语怎么说?
What’s the name of the dog?
这狗叫什么名字?
Is this yours?
这是你的吗?
Where are my glasses?
我的眼镜在哪儿?
Do you know where I’ve put my glasses?
你知道我把眼镜放哪儿了吗?
Are these books all yours?
这些书全是你的吗?
Who is the guy over there?
那边那个男的是谁?
What do you do?
你是做什么工作的?
What does he do?
他是做什么工作的?
May I have your name?
能告诉我你的名字吗?
What’s your family name?
你姓什么?
How do you spell it?
怎么拼?
Who is the lady in white?
穿白衣服的那位小姐是谁?
Could you introduce me to her?
你能把我介绍给她吗?
Rose, let me introduce my friend to you.
罗丝,让我介绍一下我的朋友
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Let me introduce myself.
让我自我介绍一下
What day is (it) today?
今天星期几?
What’s the date today?
今天是几号?
What month is this?
现在是几月?
What year is this?
今年是哪一年?
What did you do the week before last?
上上星期你干了什么?
What will you do the day after next?
后天你干什么?
Do you have shampoo here?
这儿有洗发水卖吗?
What a beautiful garden you have!
你的花园真漂亮
Do you have glue? I need some here.
你有胶水吗?我这里需要一点。
Do you have my pencil?
你拿了我的铅笔吗?
What time is it now?
现在几点?
My watch says two o’clock.
我的表是两点钟
My watch is two minutes fast.
我的表快了两分钟
What’s the time by your watch?
你的表几点了?
The flight is delayed.
飞机晚点了。/航班延误了。
The meeting is put off.
会议延期了
When were you born?
你什么时候出生的?
What time?
几点?
You name the time.
你定时间吧
What were you doing this time last year?
去年这时候你在干什么?
How long will the sale last?
减价销售多久?
I’ll be back in five days.
我5天之后回来
Hello. Can I see Mr. Green?
你好,我能见格林先生吗?
Do you have an appointment?
你有预约吗?
Yes. At 3 pm.
是的,约的是下午三点。
He’s on the phone.
他在打电话。
Would you wait here for a minute?
您能在这里等一下吗?
Would you like something to drink?
您想喝点什么吗?
Tea, please.
我喝点茶吧
You may go in now.
您可以进去了
Nice to see you.
真高兴见到你
How have you been these years?
这些年你怎么样?
Do you speak English?
你会说英语吗?
How long have you studied English?
你学英语多久了?
He speaks English fluently.
他讲英语很流利
Your English is very good.
你的英语很好
You speak English pretty well.
你的英语讲得很好
Are you a native speaker of English?
你的母语是英语吗?
My native language is Chinese.
我的母语是汉语
He speaks with a London accent.
他说话带有伦敦口音
He has a strong accent.
他口音很重
Can you write in English?
你能用英文写文章吗?
Your pronunciation is excellent.
你的发音很好
How can I improve my spoken English?
我该怎样才能提高口语水平?
What’re you doing?
你在干什么?
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
Mr. Smith is still in his forties.
史密斯先生才四十几岁
He looks much younger than he is.
他看起来比他实际上年轻得多
I came here when I was 20.
我20岁来这儿
I started school at the age of 6.
我六岁开始上学
My father is over 60 years old.
我父亲已年过六十了
When do you get up everyday?
你每天几点起床?
What time do you start work?
你什么时候开始工作?
I start work at 8 o’clock.
我八点开始工作
What do you do at work?
你上班干些什么?
What time do you finish your work?
你什么时候下班?
What do you do in your spare time?
你闲暇时干些什么?
I like listening to pop music.
我喜欢听流行音乐
I read a magazine in bed.
我躺在床上看杂志
I didn’t sleep well.
我没睡好
I’m sorry to hear that.
听到这消息我很遗憾
That’s all right./It’s okay.
没关系
Have you seen Kate lately/recently?
最近你看见凯特了吗?
Sorry, I’ve got to go now.
对不起,我必须得走了
Keep in touch.
记得常联系哦
We have known each other for 6 years.
我们认识有6年了
It has been a long time since I last came here.
自从我上次来这里已经有很长时间了
She lives across the street.
她住在街对面
How long have you lived there?
你在那里住多久了?
Great!
太好了/太棒了
I hope so.
希望如此
Where did you go for dinner yesterday?
你们昨天去哪儿吃的饭?
When will he come to see you?
他什么时候来看你?
When did you buy the car?
你什么时候买的车?
Who told you?
谁告诉你的?
Why don’t you agree?
你为什么不同意?
Why not go out for a walk?
为什么不出去散散步?
How did you spend your holiday?
你假期怎么过的?
How are you doing these days?
这些日子你过得怎么样?
What did he say in the letter?
他在信里说什么了?
What are you going to do with the books?
你打算拿这些书怎么办?
What were you doing when I called?
我打电话给你时你在干嘛?
What’s the height of the building?
这座楼有多高?
How much does the elephant weigh?
这头大象有多重?
What’s the color of your new dress?
你的新裙子是什么颜色的?
What’s the size of your shoes?
你的鞋多大尺寸?
What size shoes do you take?
你穿多大的鞋?
How wide is this bridge?
这座桥有多宽?
Kate is smarter than I.
凯特比我聪明
How long do you watch TV every day?
你每天看多长时间电视?
How often do you go swimming?
你多久去游一次泳?
Would you please open the door for me?
请你帮我开门好吗?
May I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗?
Please give me a hand.
请帮我一把
Could you do me a favor?
能请你帮我个忙吗?
Make me a cup of coffee, will you?
给我冲杯咖啡,好吗?
Could you tell me where I can find these books?
您能告诉我在哪儿能找到这些书吗?
Certainly.
当然可以
Excuse me, ma’am. Could you tell me where the post office is?
抱歉打扰一下,女士,请问邮局在哪里?
It’s just around the corner.
就在拐角处
Excuse me, how can I get to the bus station?
抱歉打扰一下,汽车站怎么走?
Excuse me, where is No. 5 Street?
抱歉打扰一下,第五大街在哪儿?
Excuse me, could you tell me how to get to Mr. Hu’s restaurant?
抱歉打扰一下,你能告诉我怎么去胡先生的餐馆吗?
It’s on your left (side).
在你左手边
You have to use the stairs.
你只能走楼梯了
I’m single.
我现在单身
She’s engaged/married to John.
她和约翰订婚/结婚了
How long have you been married?
你们结婚多久了?
We’ve been married for 2 years.
我们结婚两年了
Mary gave birth to a baby last week.
玛丽上星期当妈妈了
They’ve been divorced.
他们已经离婚了
He lives alone.
他一个人生活
Do you live with your parents?
你和你父母住在一起吗?
Do you know Mary?
你认识玛丽吗?
We’ve been friends since elementary school.
我们从小学起就一直是朋友
She is smart enough to go into business.
她完全有经商才智
And she?
她呢?
What time are you going to leave for the airport tomorrow?
你明天打算什么时候去机场?
Is he coming to dinner?
他要来吃饭吗?
They’re going to discuss it at the meeting next Friday.
他们将在下周五的会议上讨论这个问题
After I get home, I’ll call you.
我到家以后会给你打电话
How will you spend the evening?
你晚上干什么?
What’s your plan for the summer vacation?
暑假计划干什么?
I’m thinking about a visit to Paris.
我在考虑去巴黎旅游
What do you want to do after graduation?
你毕业后想干什么?
I’ll further my study.
我想继续深造
I don’t feel very well.
我有点不舒服
Do you feel better now?
你现在感觉好点了吗?
Much better.
好多了
My fever is gone.
我的烧已经退了
I’m sick.
我病了
He’s got a bad headache.
他头痛得厉害
I’ve got a pain in my back.
我背痛
It really hurts.
好痛啊/痛死了
It hurts right here.
就这儿疼
Call the doctor!
快打电话叫医生!
I hope you’ll be well soon.
祝你早日康复
I get up at 4 every morning.
我每天早上四点起床
I read the newspaper over breakfast.
我边吃早餐边看报纸
I drive my sister to school at 10.
我十点开车送我妹妹去学校
I get to my office at 10:30.
我十点半到办公室
I pick up my sister from her school.
我到学校接我妹妹
I go to bed at 10:30.
我十点半睡觉
What do you think about it?
你对此怎么看?
Is that right?
那样对吗?
Is that okay?
这样行吗?
That’s okay./That’s fine.
挺好的
That’s fine.
可以
That’s excellent.
太棒了
I suppose he was sick.
我猜他大概是病了
Will it rain tomorrow?
明天会下雨吗?
No, I don’t think so.
不,我想不会
Please give me your advice.
请给我提些建议
What do you plan to do this Friday?
这个星期五你打算干什么?
What are you doing next week?
下周你干什么?
I plan to go to the concert.
我打算去听音乐会
I’m thinking of going to my grandma’s.
我想去外婆家
I’ll go skiing if the weather permits.
天气允许的话,我会去滑雪
I have no idea.
我不知道
It’s up to you.
由你决定/由你做主
I’m considering buying a house.
我想买套房子
Hi, Jack, what lessons will you take this semester?
你好,杰克,这学期你选什么课?
I’ll take French and Economics.
我想选法语和经济学
I’m taking Chinese and History.
我将选中文和历史
Do you plan to do some odd jobs?
你打算打工吗?
You have the final say.
你有最终决定权
He’s made up his mind to quit his job.
他已决定辞去他的工作
I’ve decided not to sell the house.
我决定不卖房子了
Have you decided?
你决定了吗?
No, I haven’t decided yet.
不,还没有
I’ve changed my mind.
我改主意了
Give me a definite answer, please.
请给个明确的答复
It’s really hard to make a decision.
挺难做决定的
Don’t shilly-shally.
别犹豫不决
Do you like traveling?
你喜欢旅游吗?
Yes, I’ve just come back from Scotland.
是的,我刚从苏格兰回来
How did you get there?
你怎么去的?
I got there by plane.
我坐飞机去的
Where did you visit?
你去参观了哪些地方?
How did you like it?
你喜欢那儿吗?
Why did you go there?
你为什么去那儿?
I went there on business.
我去那儿出差
And do you have friends there?
你在那儿有朋友吗?
Yes, a lot of friends.
是的,很多
You must have enjoyed yourself.
你一定玩得很开心
Here’s your change.
这是找你的钱
Excuse me, would you tell me where I can get some butter?
抱歉打扰一下,您能告诉我黄油在哪儿卖吗?
May I have a look at the watch?
我能看看这块表吗?
May I try it on?
我能试穿/试戴吗?
This is too small for me. Do you have a bigger one?
这个太小了,有大点的吗?
Do you have any more colors?
有别的颜色吗?
What’s your size?
你穿多大号?
It’s too expensive for me.
对我来说太贵了
Can you come down a (little) bit?
可以再便宜点吗?
How much is it?
多少钱?
How much do I owe you?
我一共要付多少钱?
What would you like to eat?
你想吃点什么?
Are you ready to order?
可以点餐了吗?
What would you like for dessert?
你要什么甜点?
Anything to drink?
喝点什么?
Here is your food.
您的菜来了
May I have the check, please?
请买单
Check/The bill, please.
请买单
Bring me the bill please.
请买单
Can I pay by credit card?
我能用信用卡付款吗?
Can I pay by check?
我能用支票付款吗?
Sorry, we only take cash.
对不起,我们只收现金
Here you are.
给
Keep the change.
不用找零钱了
I’m free tonight.
我今晚有空
May I ask you for a dance?
可以请你跳支舞吗?
With pleasure.
很荣幸
You’re a good dancer.
你舞跳得真好
I’d like to make an appointment with Mrs. Green.
我想约个时间见格林夫人
I have an interview this afternoon.
我今天下午有面试
You can reach me at 6609823.
你可以打6609823联系到我
He phoned to cancel the meeting.
他打电话来取消会议
Please call me before you come.
请你来之前给我打电话
Please make an appointment with my secretary.
请和我的秘书定个见面时间
I have to change my appointment from Monday to Thursday.
我不得不把约会从周一改到周四
What’s your trouble?
你有什么不舒服?
How long have you had it?
你得这病多久了?
I should say you’ve caught a cold.
我看你感冒了
You need an injection.
你需要打针
Is it serious?
我的病严重吗?
Do I need to be hospitalized?
我需要住院吗?
Have you seen the doctor?
你看过医生了吗?
What did the doctor say?
医生怎么说?
The doctor says that I should take quinine.
医生说我应该服用奎宁
The doctor says that I should not eat anything oily.
医生说我不能吃油腻的东西
I had a shot of penicillin.
我打了一针青霉素
Hello. May I speak to Mr. Green?
你好,我找格林先生
Hold on.
稍等,别挂电话
He’s not in. May I take a message (for him)?
他不在,我可以留个口信吗?
Yes, please.
是的,麻烦了
Would you answer the phone please?
你能接下电话吗?
I want to make a long distance call.
我想打个长途电话
This is Mary speaking.
我是玛丽
Would you tell Mr. Green that I called?
你能告诉格林先生我给他打过电话吗?
I must have dialed a wrong number.
我一定拨错号了
I couldn’t get through.
我打不通
I have to hang up now.
我得挂电话了
There’s something wrong with the phone.
电话出了点儿毛病
I tried to call you, but the line was busy.
我想给你打电话,但老占线
I have received a letter from my cousin.
我收到了我表兄的信
I haven’t heard from him for a long time.
我很久没有收到他的信了
I put some photographs in the envelope.
我在信里夹了几张照片
He hasn’t answered my letter yet.
他还没有给我回信
My mother mailed me a package.
我妈给我寄了一个包裹
Don’t forget to put stamps on your letter.
别忘了在信上贴邮票
How long does it take for a letter to get to America from Beijing?
信从北京到美国要多久?
You’ve got an express mail.
你有快递
To make it fast, you can send a fax.
要想快点的话就发个传真
Do you want to airmail it or not?
你要不要用航空邮寄?
It was a terrible experience.
那是一次可怕的经历
The Christmas tree is gorgeous.
圣诞树真漂亮
How fragrant the flowers are!
这些花真香!
You look elegant in that dress.
你穿这条裙子看起来很优雅
The coat doesn’t suit you.
这件外套不太适合你
We had a good time.
我们玩得很开心
We enjoyed ourselves very much.
我们玩得很开心
I’m bored to death.
我无聊死了
It’s really a bargain.
这真的很划算
I want to rent a furnished house.
我想租有家具的房子
What kind of furniture do you like?
你喜欢什么样的家具?
This is a rather old house. It needs painting.
这房子挺旧的,得刷一下才行
I want an apartment with two bedrooms and a kitchen.
我想要一套有两间卧室和一个厨房的公寓
The houses downtown are very expensive.
市中心的房子非常贵
How much is the rent for a month?
每月租金多少?
I feel at home living here. The landlady is very kind to me.
我觉得住在这里像在家里一样。房东太太对我很好
There is a shower in the bathroom.
浴室里有淋浴器
What will you wear for the party?
你穿什么参加派对?
Don’t you think it’s too formal?
你不觉得太正式了吗?
You should have your suit cleaned and ironed.
你应该把你的西装拿去洗熨一下
You’d better put on your jacket. It’s cold outside.
你最好穿上夹克,外面冷
The blouse no longer fits me.
这件衬衣不再合我身了
My son has outgrown these pants.
我儿子已经长得穿不了这条裤子了
The shoes are worn-out.
这鞋已经破得不能再穿了
I don’t like wearing the uniform.
我不喜欢穿制服
Your shoelace is loose.
你的鞋带松了
Take off your hat.
脱下你的帽子
I can’t agree with you on this point.
在这一点上,我不能同意你的意见
You’ve got the point.
你抓住了问题的实质
That’s the point.
这正是问题的关键/这才是重点
The whole class is in a heated discussion.
全班同学正在热烈讨论
Please sum up what you said just now.
请把你刚才说的总结一下
Does anybody share David’s opinion?
有谁同意大卫的观点吗?
Is there any evidence to support what you have said?
有什么证据可以支持你的说法吗?
Well, it depends.
这得视情况而定
I don’t think it’s necessary for us to discuss this question any further.
我认为我们没有必要进一步讨论这个问题
There are always two sides to everything.
每件事都有两面性
Finally, we came to an agreement.
最后我们达成了一致
I want to be a journalist after graduation.
毕业后我想当记者
If it doesn’t rain tomorrow, we’ll have a picnic.
如果明天不下雨,我们就去野餐
As soon as he comes, we’ll let him know.
他一来,我们就告诉他
I’m thinking of quitting the job.
我在考虑辞职
What do you say we have a party this weekend?
我们这个周末开个派对怎么样?
What you have been doing since I saw you last time?
自从我上次见到你之后你都在干什么?
Looking back on it, I think I shouldn’t have given up the contest so easily.
回想起来,我认为我不应该如此轻易地放弃那次比赛
Had I taken a taxi, I wouldn’t have been late.
如果我打的去的话就不会迟到了
Even if you take the exam again, you won’t pass it.
就算再考一次你也通不过
What would you have done if you hadn’t gone out for a picnic yesterday?
如果你昨天没有出去野餐的话,你会干什么?
I wish I had told him the truth.
我真希望我把真相告诉了他
I wish you hadn’t cheated me.
我真希望你没有欺骗我
If it had been fine, we would have gone to the park.
如果天气好的话,我们早就去公园了
You should have studied much harder.
你本应该更努力地学习
What’s your favorite sport?
你最喜欢什么运动?
Which do you prefer, fishing or mountain-climbing?
钓鱼和登山,你更喜欢哪一个?
What do you like to do in your spare time?
空闲时你喜欢干什么?
I prefer tea to coffee.
和咖啡相比,我更喜欢茶
What do you dislike most about this movie?
这部电影你最不喜欢什么?
Would you mind not spitting everywhere?
不要随地吐痰行吗?
I’m old enough to make up my own mind.
我已经长大了,可以自己拿主意了
I hope I’m not bothering you.
我希望我没有打扰到你
I hope that will not cause you too much trouble.
我希望那不会给你添太多麻烦
I really appreciate your help.
我非常感谢你的帮助
I don’t want to put you to any trouble.
我不想麻烦你
Excuse me, would you give me a hand?
对不起,你能帮我一把吗?
I’d be glad to help.
我乐意帮忙
With pleasure.
乐意帮忙
Would you mind mailing this letter for me?
你介意帮我寄这封信吗?
Not at all.
一点儿也不
Look at me in the eyes.
看着我的眼睛
I’m sorry.
我很遗憾
Good night.
晚安
I take that back.
我收回那句话
When I was traveling to Thailand
当我去泰国旅游时
I’ve always loved…
一直以来我都很喜欢…
I took a year off from college.
我大学休学了一年
Carry on the good work!
干得不错,继续努力吧!
(It’s) time to get up!
该起床了!
Did you stay up late last night?
你昨晚熬夜了吗?
Are you up yet?
你起床了没?
Is it time to get up?
到时间起床了吗?
I overslept.
我睡过头了
I can sleep into tomorrow.
我能一直睡到明天
I’m still sleepy.
我还是很困
Wake up!
醒醒!
Get up.
起床了
Are you asleep?
你还困吗?
Are you awake?
你醒了吗?
It’s time for school.
该去上学了
I’m getting up.
我就起来
I’m shaving.
我在刮胡子
I left the bathtub running.
我在放洗澡水
I’ll run you a hot bath.
我给你放热水洗澡
Could you run me a nice hot bath?
你能不能给我放个洗澡水?
My breath stinks.
我的口气很重
All right.
好的/好吧
How do you want to spend your old age?
你晚年想怎么度过呢?
What’s the life expectancy in your country?
在你们国家,人口的平均寿命是多少?
When do you think it is a good age to have a child?
你认为什么年龄生小孩比较好?
I see.
我明白了/我清楚了/原来如此
You guys ready to go?
你们准备好出发了吗?
Can I talk to you for a second?/May I speak to you for a moment?
我能和你聊两句吗?
Take good care of yourself.
好好保重
Please help yourself to some fish.
请吃点鱼
You’ll have to judge for yourself.
你得自己来判断
Enjoy yourselves!
祝你们玩得开心!
At what time?
什么时间?
Could you do me a favor?
能请你帮个忙吗?
Do you feel better now?
你现在觉得好点了吗?
Do you have any more colors?
有别的颜色吗?
Do you have anything to declare?
你有什么东西要向海关申报的吗?
Does anybody share David’s opinion?
有谁同意大卫的观点吗?
Here’s the deal
你看这样行不行/就这么说定了/事情是这样的/那这么办吧
Hello, Daniel speaking, how may I help you?
在公司接电话
Hi, Daniel, Julie here.
嗨,丹尼尔,我是朱莉
Hi, Julie, how are you?
嗨,朱莉,你好吗?
Actually, I’m feeling quite ill today.
实际上,我今天病得很厉害
I’m sorry to hear that. What’s wrong?
听到这事我很难过,怎么了?
I think I’m coming down with the flu.
我想我得了流感
What’s wrong?
怎么了/出什么事了
What’s up?
怎么了/什么事/有什么新鲜事吗?
What is it?
怎么回事
OK, then.
那好吧
I have a reservation under the name Anthony Roberts.
我用Anthony Roberts这个名字预定了
Not to worry.
不用担心
There must be some mistake.
一定是弄错了
She sticks out her tongue.
她伸出了她的舌头
Go jump in (a) lake.
An impolite way of telling someone to go away and stop annoying you. (滚开,别在我面前站着,我看见你就烦)
Let me see what I can do.
让我看看我能做些什么
It’s not a good time now./The timing is just not right.
现在不是时候
Here’s an idea
我有个主意
Says who?
谁说的?
- Did you get the camera?
- Got it!
- 你拿相机了吗?
- 拿了
Oh, well.
算了算了
(I’ll) be right back.
我很快回来
(I’ll) be right there.
I’m coming. 马上来
I’ll be right over.
You’ve called me to come to your house and I reply that I’ll be there quickly. 我马上就过来(你家)
I’ll be right down.
I’m upstairs and you are downstairs and have asked me to come down. 我马上就下(楼)来
I’ll be right up.
I’m downstairs and you are upstairs and have asked me to come up. 我马上就上(楼)来
I’ll be right in.
我很快到单位/我马上进来
Give me a second./One second please.
等我一会
I’ll be with you in a minute.
Hold on, let me finish this, and then I’ll be able to pay attention to you. 我等一下就来
Sorry about that.
真是抱歉/不好意思啊
How’s it going?
A casual greeting often used instead of or in conjunction with word such as hello, hi or hey. 好啊(多用于分开一阵再见面的情况)/进展如何?
Do you live around here?
你住在这附近吗?
What are you doing here?
When you see someone that you didn’t expect to see in that place. 你来这里做什么?/你怎么来了?
Lie back.
躺下
I almost forgot (aspirin).
我差点忘了(阿司匹林)
Did I wake you up?
吵醒你了吗?
Do we have a room?
有空房吗?
Everything’s okay.
一切都很好
Here’s your aspirin.
给你阿司匹林
Does he always do this?
他常这样吗?
I’m going to bed.
我要去睡觉了
Wake me at 6:30.
六点半叫醒我
Hey, Timmy.
嘿,蒂米
Morning, Dr. Lewis.
早上好,刘易斯医生
Good morning, Dr. Benton.
早上好,本顿医生
Hey, Jerry.
嘿,杰瑞
How long before they arrive?
他们要多久才能到?
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
That soon?
那么快?
You know what this is all about?
这是怎么回事?
Do that now.
马上去
- Which way?
- That way.
- 哪边?
- 那边
Down to the end, on the right.
右边最后一间
On three. One, two…three!
数到三,一,二,三!
How you doing, sir?
你好吗,先生?
It’s been a while.
好久不见了
Don’t worry. Everything will be fine.
别担心,没事的
Let’s move.
动作快点
My office is right around the corner.
我的办公室就在附近
Goodbye! It was great to meet you./It was nice to meet you./Nice meeting you./(formal)It was a pleasure meeting you.
(对第一次见到的人)再见!认识你很高兴
Sure.
I agree.
You know what, this is really embarrassing, but your name has just slipped my mind. Can you remind me?
你知道吗,这真的很尴尬,但我忘了你的名字。你能提醒我吗?
Don’t worry about it.
不要为这事发愁
It happens to me all the time.
这种事天天都发生在我身上
That sounds reasonable.
听起来很合理/听上去有道理
There are many advantages to learning English.
学习英文有很多好处
There are many advantages to breastfeeding.
母乳喂养有许多益处
It’s not (such) a big deal./It’s no big deal.
没什么大不了的
I can’t hear a thing!
我什么都听不到
Excuse me, can you keep it down?
对不起,你能小声点吗?
Excuse me for a minute.
失陪一下
Excuse us, please.
失陪了
Your phone is ringing.
你的手机响了
The doorbell is ringing.
门铃响了
Oh, no!
糟了/完了
Shit!/Fuck!/Damn!
糟了
I avoid her as much as possible.
我尽量避开她
Do you mind driving? I’m feeling pretty tired.
你来开车好吗?我太累了
Would you mind explaining that again, please?
请你再解释一遍行吗?
Do you mind keeping it down?
请你小声点行吗?
Do you mind if I open the window?
我可以开窗户吗?
All right, people.
好了,各位
Yeah, exactly.
是的,没错
And Jane?
简呢?
Any different opinion?
有不同意见吗?
Just what I was thinking!
我就是这么想的
Tomorrow’s staff meeting is scheduled for 10 A.M.
明天的员工会议定于上午10点举行
Can you feel anything in your hand?
手有感觉吗?
Where does it hurt?
哪儿痛?
Does it hurt when you breathe in?
吸气时痛吗?
Have you been coughing up any blood?
咳嗽时有血出吗?
Okay, let me take a listen.
好吧,我听听
Where are we taking him?
我们要带他去哪儿?
Do you have any pain in your head?
头部痛吗?
How about your neck? Any pain here?
脖子怎么样?这里痛吗?
I want you to tell me if it hurts you when you breathe.
我想让你告诉我呼吸时是否痛
Let’s get him out of here.
我们把他弄出去
What’s on your mind?
你有什么心事?
On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your pain?
由一到十,你如何评估你的疼痛?
Oh, man!
天啊!
Oh, boy.
哦,这下糟了/太好了
Awesome!
太棒了/酷毙了
How so?
怎么说?
(It’s a) long story.
说来话长
I understand.
我明白
Don’t get me wrong.
别误会我的意思
What are friends for?
朋友之间不言谢
One at a time.
一个一个慢慢说
- You (feeling) okay?/Are you all right?
- I’m fine.
- 你没事吧?/你还好吧?
- 我很好
You watch it.
请你注意点
Noted.
明白/注意到了/知道了/好的,明白了
Can you give us a minute?
可以让我们单独谈谈吗?/让我们单独呆会儿好吗?
Will you excuse us?/Could you excuse us?
可以让我们单独谈谈吗?
Would you excuse us for a moment?
请等一会儿好吗?
May I have a moment?
能单独聊两句吗?
Do you guys mind?
请让让
Would you mind, please?
到边上谈谈好吗?
Mrs. Florrick is a very private person.
福瑞克夫人非常注重隐私
I really appreciate that.
太感谢了
One minute.
(请你们)等一下再来/失陪一下
I only need a minute.
只耽误你一会儿
I’m seeing Becca.
我和贝卡在约会
We’ve all been there.
我们都经历过
- No offense.
- None taken.
- 无意冒犯
- 没关系,我不介意
What time is it?
几点了?
Sorry, that’s me. Oh, I got to take this.
抱歉,是我。我得接这个电话
Suit yourself.
随便你
I’m sorry.
我很遗憾
My apologies.
抱歉
Gotta go.
得挂了
excuse my language, excuse/pardon my French
请原谅我说脏话了
What was that for?
你掐我干什么啊!
I’d appreciate some feedback on my work.
如果有人对我的工作提出意见我将感激不尽
Yeah, I know.
是啊,我知道
What’s he like?
他人怎么样?
You’ll never guess what I saw this morning.
你永远猜不到我今天早上看到了什么
the thing is
问题是,最重要的是,重点是
That’s the thing./That’s the way it is.
事情就是这样
don’t you see?
你难道看不出来吗?
You scared the heck out of me!
你吓死我了!
(It’s) a pleasure to meet you.
很荣幸认识你
If you are not doing anything tonight, I would like to have you both over for dinner.
如果你们今晚没什么事,我想请你们俩来家里吃晚饭
I’m in the middle of something.
我有一点事情还没做完/我正忙着呢
I’ll be there in a second.
我等一下就来
Sure that’s fine.
可以没问题
That’s fine.
可以
That’s fine with me.
我没意见
Can you do magic tricks?
你会变魔术吗?
You have a point.
你说的有道理
Do you see my point?
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吗?/你懂我的意思吧
I think I missed the point.
我想我没听懂
I’ll come straight to the point: we need more money.
我就直说吧:我们还需要钱
Please get to the point.
请快点说正题
That’s not the point.
这不是重点
That’s the whole point.
这才是唯一重要的
What’s your point?
你到底想说什么?/你到底是什么意思?
The point is
关键是
Let’s see
让我们看看/我想想
What’s going on here?
这是怎么回事?
I’ll look into it.
我将会调查此事
OK, so now the last point on our agenda.
好的,现在到了我们会议议程上的最后一点
That will be all.
这样就行了/就是这些
I’ll take care of it.
我会处理这件事
- (Do you) get it?
- (I) got it./I get it.
- 明白了吗?
- 明白了
OK, I get it!!
好了,我明白了!
I got it./I got this.
我来处理
Got it.
知道了/明白/我找到了
I get it.
噢,我终于明白了
I got it.
我可以的
I get it./I get that.
(表示同情)我理解
Hello, I’m here to see Mr. Corlone.
你好,我是来见科隆先生的
Right this way, sir.
这边请,先生
Charlie! What can I do for you?
查理!有何贵干?
Mr. Corlone, I’m really sorry to trouble you, but I need your help.
科隆先生,真对不起打扰了,但我需要你的帮助
(I’m) sorry to trouble you, but could you tell me the time?
对不起打扰一下,请问几点了?
Anything for you, Charlie.
为你做什么都行,查理
This recession has hit me really hard.
这次经济衰退给了我很大的打击
Get outa here!
别开玩笑了/别骗人了/少来了
Hello!
有没有搞错!
Are you listening to me?
你在听我说吗?
Can you hear me?
你听得见我说的话吗?
“I’m not hungry.” “Huh?” “I said I’m not hungry.”
“我不饿。” “你说什么?” “我说我不饿。”
Watch out!/(Be) careful!
小心!
Hello. This is Alice. Who is this?
喂,我是爱丽丝。请问哪位?
And anyhow, And anyway, Besides
再说
Watch where you’re going.
看着点路
A car suddenly pulled out in front of me.
一辆车突然从路边冲到我前面
I’m so sorry!
真是太抱歉了!
Are you all right? You look terrible. Are you sick?
你没事吧?你的脸色很难看,生病了吗?
I feel terrible/horrible.
太对不起了/我很自责
I really didn’t mean to knock you over.
我真的不是故意撞倒你的
Really, it was an accident.
真的,那是个意外
Please accept my apologies.
请接受我的道歉
Ouch! You trod on my toe!
哎哟!你踩着我的脚指头了!
You seem really familiar, I think I know you from somewhere.
你看起来很眼熟,我想我在哪见过你
- Don’t I know you from somewhere?
- No, I don’t think so.
- 我们是不是在哪见过面?
- 不,我想没见过
That’s right!/That’s it!/(I’ve) got it!
想起来了!
What a coincidence!
真是太巧了!
I should probably get going.
我该走了
You can’t just leave me like this!
你不能就这样丢下我
I’m canceling my appointment so that I can stay here with you.
我要取消我的约会,这样我就可以和你呆在一起了
What’s the rush?
急什么?
Step on it!
快点/加把劲/加大油门
Are you nuts?
你疯了吗?
Whatever.
随便吧/随你怎么说
Go on!
接着说啊/来吧/继续向前走啊
Get out of my way!/Get out of our way!
让开!/别挡道了!
Move! Move!
快!快!/让开!让开!
What the…
搞什么?
You’re up.
轮到你了
Good job./Nice work.
干得好
Go!
快走!
What’s your problem?/What’s wrong with you?
你有病吧?
Having a fit is not going to help!
大发雷霆是于事无补的
Let’s go, let’s go!
走吧,走吧
Let’s go!
(我们)走吧
Get in the car.
上车
Move over a little bit.
坐过去一点
Here we are.
我们到了
You can get out.
你可以下车了
Sit nicely.
坐好
Let’s wait in line.
我们来排队吧
Oh! Is it too hot? I’m sorry.
Let’s blow on it.
OK. Here you are.
Yummy! Yummy! Eat some more!
噢!太烫了吗?对不起!
来吹一吹。
好了,可以吃了。
好吃噢!多吃一点。
Don’t go too far!
不要走远了
Dinner will be ready in a minute.
晚餐再一下子就好了
Don’t be a picky eater.
别这么挑食
You’re such a geek!
你真是个怪胎!
There you go.
给你/就是这么回事儿/就像这样/这就对了!
How much altogether?/How much do I owe you?
一共多少钱?
Yes! We made it.
太好了!我们做到了
Oh great!
这下好了
There’s still a lot of food left on your plate. Finish your plate!
你的盘子里还剩了一大堆食物。把它吃光。
Do you want some scrambled eggs?
要吃炒蛋吗?
Good baby!
好宝宝!
People are staring!
别人在看了!
Good boy!
乖孩子!
Sit up right.
坐正
Do you want to spread it yourself?
Well done! You’re great!
你要自己涂吗?
涂得很好!你真棒!
Time for a snack.
Let’s have some milk and cookies!
点心时间到了。
来吃牛奶配饼干吧。
Would you like some more?
你还要吗?
It’s about time!
也该是时候了
Don’t be mean.
别那么刻薄/别那么吝啬/别那么凶嘛
That’s all you ever think about, food!
你的脑袋就只想得到这些吗,吃东西!
What’s she doing?
她在干什么呢?
Where’s she going?
她要去哪里?
Good point.
说得好/有道理/好主意
- What’s up?
- Not much.
- 什么事?
- 没什么。
Aren’t you sweet.
你真会说话
How did it go?
事情怎么样了?
How about it?
你觉得如何?
What about her?
她怎么了?
Sorry, I’ve got to run.
抱歉,我赶时间
Good for you.
真替你高兴
Let’s get this over with.
让我们把这事做完吧
How could you?
你怎么可以这样?
This is us.
我们到了
This is me.
我到了
How could I forget?
我怎能忘得了?
Apology accepted.
我接受你的道歉
Good for me.
我真行
I’ll see you tomorrow.
明天见
Can I help you?/May I help you?
有何贵干?
See you around.
再见/后会有期
You caught me.
被你发现了
Shoot!
说吧!
Look
听我说
You tell me!
你说呢?
Cut it out!
别闹了!
I can’t take it any more.
我受不了了
We’ll see.
走着瞧
Calm down.
别激动
What’re you doing Friday?
星期五你打算干什么?/星期五你有节目吗?
What?
干嘛?
Well?
怎么样?
What do we do?
我们该怎么办?
What’s so funny?
你在笑什么?
I’m gonna have to call you back./I’ll call you back.
我待会儿再打给你
What time do you get off (of work)?
你什么时间下班?
It’s fun.
很好玩
I don’t drink.
我不喝酒
I don’t do drugs.
我不吸毒
Maybe next time.
下次吧
I’ll take it from here.
接下来就交给我吧
Sweet dreams.
祝你做个好梦
It serves you right.
你活该/都是你自找的
Deal with it.
面对现实吧/认了吧
I don’t get you.
我实在搞不懂你
Where have you been?
你上哪儿去了?
I’ve been waiting up all night for you.
我等了你一整夜
What do you know?
你懂什么?
Wish me luck.
祝我好运
It’s worth a try.
值得一试
What did you do about it?
你是怎么做的?
Can I ask you something?
能不能问你一件事?
Say no more.
别再说了,我懂了
I’m on my period./I’m having my period.
我现在是月经期
I got my period yesterday.
我昨天来月经了
My period was 2 days late.
我的月经晚了两天
I had missed a period.
我一个月没来月经
I’m good.
不用了
You’re telling me!
这还用你说吗?
Have fun.
好好玩
So let me get this straight
我想问一下
I need to be alone.
我想静一静
How have you been doing?
你最近好吗?
It’s eating me alive.
我快被逼疯了
I’m too depressed to talk.
我很沮丧,不想说话
That’s it.
够了/对,就是这样
That’s all right.
没关系/没什么/不要紧
I knew it.
我就知道(会这样)
How could that still bother you?
你怎么还会在意?
I’ll try.
我试试看/我尽量
Enough is enough.
够了/适可而止/别再闹了/我受够了
I don’t know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
Who cares?
那又怎样?
I don’t get it.
哪里好笑?
That’s easy for you to say.
你说得倒容易
That’s not true.
你乱讲
It was the other way around.
是反过来
Come on
拜托/得了吧/少来了/别这样
You don’t say that.
别这么说嘛
You’re all set.
(按摩结束)好了
I thought we had a deal.
我们不是说好了吗?
What was that?
你什么意思?
What do you want from me?
你(到底)要我怎样?
See you at the party.
我们派对上见
I see what’s going on here.
我知道是怎么回事
What’re you doing with that?
你拿那个干嘛?
That is so sad.
真可悲啊
Do something.
快想想办法
Are we cool?
我们之间没事吧?
Fine by me.
我无所谓
That’s the spirit.
这就对了!
There’s no way.
不可能的
Any luck?
有找到吗?
I’ve been looking all over for you.
我到处找你
There you are!
原来你在这儿!
(Please) make yourself comfortable.
请随便坐
Guess who?
(蒙住对方的眼睛)猜猜我是谁?
I did it all by myself.
我靠自己做到了
I’ll call you later.
(拿到对方电话号码后)我待会打给你
Here you go.
拿去/给
Bummer.
真可惜
Wait
慢着
Why are you getting so upset?
你干嘛这么冲?
What’s the big deal?
那又怎样?/有什么大不了的?
You got all that from the back of her head?
光看后脑勺就知道这么多?
Bring it on
来吧
I know what you’re thinking.
我知道你在想什么
Is Joey around?
乔伊在吗?
He’s not back yet, but he’s gonna be here any minute.
他还没回来,应该马上就会到
Come on in. Have a seat.
进来坐
Don’t worry about it.
放心好了
Stop apologizing, it’s okay.
别再道歉了,没关系
Could you put Alice on?
请爱丽丝来听
I should probably go.
我该走了
Sound good?
不错吧?
Can you really do that?
你真的做得到?
Is that true?
是真的吗?
Yeah, okay.
好吧
I have plans on Sunday.
我星期天有事
Well, maybe some other time.
那就改天吧
I’ll give you a call.
我会给你打电话的
It wouldn’t be fair to me.
那样对我不公平
Are you serious?
真的还假的?
Don’t say that.
别这么说!
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办?
You’re gonna have to tell him.
你得告诉他
I don’t know if this is working out.
我不知道这样下去行不行
- Please feel free to ask any questions.
- Great, I will.
- 有任何问题,请尽管问。
- 太好了,我会的。
Please feel free to ask for any help anytime.
任何时候需要任何帮助,请尽管开口
Can you give me a lift?
你能载我一程吗?
I mean it, I’m serious.
我说真的,我是认真的
No way!
不会吧/没门儿
You are lucky enough.
你已经很幸运了
How come?/Why?
为什么呢?
I’m private.
我不谈隐私
What does it matter?
有什么关系呢?/这无所谓吧
Can I ask you a favor?
你能帮我个忙吗?
I’m glad.
很为你高兴
Thank you for your concern.
谢谢你的关心
Maybe another time.
要不下次吧
If you’ll excuse us just a moment…
恕我们失陪一下
Are you hearing yourself?
你知道你在说什么吗?
I’m happy being a mother.
我很高兴成为一个母亲
sb/sth rocks
…棒极了
I’ll run you a hot bath.
我给你放热水洗澡
I need to talk to you about something.
我有事要说
I like you a lot.
我非常喜欢你
Your timing couldn’t be better.
你的时机正好
That’s even worse!
那样更糟!
There’s nothing I could do.
我也没办法
I would never do that to you!
我绝不会那样对你
I have no excuses.
我无话可说
I was totally over the line.
我太过分了
You have to believe me.
你要相信我
I’m not happy about you, either.
我对你也很不爽
And just so you know
跟你说一声/告诉你一声
I’ll get it.
我去开门
Okay. I’m game if you are.
好吧,你上我也上
Who’s game to try?
谁愿意来试试?