PREPLAY 第三個課 Flashcards
My friend got married a week ago
我的朋友在一個禮拜前結婚了
I attended his wedding
我有參加他的婚禮
Because my daughter is only three and a half years old now, she is too young to be the flower girl at the wedding.
因為我女兒現在才三歲半,還太小,所以沒辦法當婚禮的小花童
My daughter is quite shy and will become very shy when meeting people she doesn’t know.
我的女兒個性比較怕生,遇到比認識的人會變得很害羞。
But after the egg is cooked, his personality seems to have changed, becoming very crazy/different.
但是蛋熟了之後,他的個性就像變了一個人似的,變得很瘋狂/分差很大。
Dànshì dàn shú liǎo zhīhòu, tā de gèxìng jiù xiàng biànle yīgèrén sì de, biàn dé hěn fēngkuáng/fēn chà hěn dà.
We went to visit our friends last week and we stayed for four hours in total.
我們上個週去拜訪我們朋友,我們總共待四個小時。
Their children are about the same age as our daughter.
他們的小孩跟我們女兒年紀差不多大。
Tāmen de xiǎohái gēn wǒmen nǚ’ér niánjì chàbùduō dà.
We got together to chat and the atmosphere was relaxed.
我們聚在一起聊天,氣氛很放鬆。
Wǒmen jù zài yīqǐ liáotiān, qìfēn hěn fàngsōng.
Because the content of the chat was a bit complicated and the speaking speed was too fast, I couldn’t understand many of the conversations.
因為聊天的內容有點複雜,加上語速太快了,所以很多對話我都聽不懂。
Yīnwèi liáotiān de nèiróng yǒudiǎn fùzá, jiā shàng yǔ sù tài kuàile, suǒyǐ hěnduō duìhuà wǒ dū tīng bù dǒng.
We also talked about the dance classes our children were taking.
我們還聊到關於孩子上的舞蹈課。
Our daughter has been studying for almost a year, and my friend’s daughter has been studying for almost three months.
我們女兒差不多學一年了,朋友的女兒則差不多學三個月了
Wǒmen nǚ’ér chàbùduō xué yī niánle, péngyǒu de nǚ’ér zé chàbùduō xué sān gè yuèle
Because they are only three years old, their level of dancing is not important at this stage. The most important thing is to have fun.
因為他們都只有三歲,現階段舞蹈程度不重要,上得開心最重要。
Yīnwèi tāmen dōu zhǐyǒu sān suì, xiàn jiēduàn wǔdǎo chéngdù bù chóng yào, shàng dé kāixīn zuì zhòngyào.
Of course, adults can’t do without drinking together. We brought a bottle of plum wine and a bottle of red wine.
大人們在一起當然少不了喝酒,我們帶了一瓶梅酒和一瓶紅酒。
Dàrénmen zài yīqǐ dāngrán shàobùliǎo hējiǔ, wǒmen dàile yī píng méijiǔ hé yī píng hóngjiǔ.
playing drums
打鼓
Dǎgǔ
This is our first time going to their house
這是我們的第一次去他們的房子