Week 03-5 Flashcards
我可以為你效勞嗎?
Can I help you?
我只是隨便看看。
I’m just browsing.
不用了,我只是隨便看看, 謝謝。
No, I’m just looking, thanks.
沒關係,謝謝。
I’m OK, thanks .
我得停止在正餐之間吃東西了。
I’ve got to stop eating between meals.
夏洛特,別拖拖拉拉的!我們得在十五分鐘內趕到牙科診所。
Charlotte, stop dragging your feet! We have to be at the dentist’s in fifteen minutes.
我覺得布魯斯不喜歡我。
I don’t think Bruce likes me.
什麼叫不喜歡?他當然喜歡你。
What’s not to like? Of course he likes you.
你做得很好嘛!可別現在停下來!
You’re looking good! Don’t stop now!
我們什麼時候去釣魚?
When can we go fishing?
Robbie啊,我們很快就會去。帶你爸爸也一起去。
Robbie, we’ll go fishing soon, and we’ll take your dad with us.
我準備好啦,爺爺。哪一天隨你挑吧。
I’m ready, Grandpa. You name the day.
這太好了,爺爺。Philip需要休假。
That’s a great idea, Grandpa! Philip needs a day off.
現在把我們的禮物送給爺爺吧。
Let’s give him our presents–now.
好主意。
Good idea.
禮物—給我的?
Presents–for me?
Marilyn和我送的。
From me and Marilyn.
這個是我送的。 我找遍了整間屋子才找到它。
And this one’s from me. I looked all over the house to find it.
Richard這些照片真棒。這一張的確喚起了許多的回憶。你還記得那天嗎,Robbie?
Richard, these are terrific pictures.This one really brings back memories. You remember that day, Robbie?
當然。當時真有意思。
I sure do. It was fun.
可惜Susan不在。我非常想她。
I’m sorry Susan isn’t here. I miss her very much.
她也很沮喪,爺爺。她打電話回來,告訴我們飛機誤點。機場的事你是知道的。
She feels bad, too, Grandpa. She called to say the plane was delayed. You know airports.
我等不及要見她。她和她奶奶年輕時候長得一模一樣。
I can’t wait to see her. She looks just like Grandma at that age.