Week 03-2 Flashcards
不好意思,可以麻煩把帳單給我們嗎?
Excuse me. Could we have the check, please?
沒問題。只要您準備好,我就把它拿來。
Sure. I’ll take that for you whenever you’re ready.
我們要埋罩了,麻煩你。
We’d like the bill, please.
我們要走了。
We’re ready to go.
我們要在這裡還是收銀台付帳?
Do we pay here or at the register?
不管是什麼。
Whatever it is.
漂亮的一球,榮恩。你真棒!
Nice shot, Ron. You the man!
我們今天一定會贏!
We are going to win today!
沒錯。我們鐵定會贏。
You know it. We’re going to win for sure.
你可以幫我粉刷客廳嗎7
Do you think you can help me paint the living room?
不可能。我討厭粉刷。
Not a chance. I hate painting.
克雷格上半場得了20 分。
Craig scored twenty points in the first half.
我知道。他狀況非常好。
I know. He was in the zone.
一想到要見到爺爺,我就覺得興奮。
I’m really excited about seeing Grandpa.
我也一樣。請遞給我牛奶。
Me, too. Milk, please.
他很逗趣,他總是讓我笑。我希望爺爺喜歡和我們住在一起。
He’s so funny. He always makes me laugh. I hope Grandpa’s going to like living with us.
我想會的。總是需要一段時間才能適應一個新的環境。
I think he will. It just takes time to feel comfortable in a new place.
他不會想念佛羅里達嗎?
Won’t he miss being in Florida?
無論是火車站還是機場,爺爺總是說他會自個兒設法到這裡。
Railroad stations or airports–Grandpa always tells us he’ll get here by himself.
他真了不起!
He’s something!
這些都是爺爺的東西嗎?
Is this all Grandpa’s stuff?
是的。不過我相信他在火車上還有幾件隨身行李。
Yeah. But I’m sure he has a few bags with him on the train.