Week 03-4 Flashcards
那還不錯,對吧?
That was good, wasn’t it?
是啊, 可是我覺得貴了點。
Yeah, but I think it was overpriced.
那簡直是坑人。
That was a rip-off.
真的很划算。
That was a really good deal.
我不敢相信會這麼公道。
I can’t believe how reasonable that was.
沒有關係, 只要我能過活就好了。
It doesn’t matter as long as I can make a living.
你們準備好要上場比賽了嗎?
Are you ready to play?
準備好了!我們去收拾他們!
Yeah! Let’s put these guys away!
熊隊是全聯盟最棒的。
The Bears are the best team in the league.
沒錯!他們一定會得冠軍!
Right on! They’re going to win the championship!
比數是99 比98 。
The score was 99 to 98.
哇!真是一場硬仗呢。
Wow! What a close game.
對不起,太太,車票請拿出來看一下。
Excuse me, ma’am. Ticket, please.
請幫我拿一下鑰匙。我知道我有車票。我原本坐在吸煙車廂的。
Would you kindly hold these keys, please? I have a ticket, I know. I was in the smoking section.
沒關係,太太。慢慢來。
It’s OK, lady. Take your time.
你說你在紐約有親人。
You said you have family in New York.
對,沒錯。有個兒子,還有兒媳婦以及他們的三個孩子—我的孫兒女們。
Yes, indeed. A son and his wife and their three children-my grandchildren.
您一定很興奮。
You must be excited.
我恨不得馬上見到他們。
I can’t wait to see them!
我總是告誡孩子們獨立的重要。但我不知道我是否想一個人生活。
I tried to teach my kids the importance of independence, but I’m not sure I want to be alone.
有些人不在乎獨自生活,我在乎。
Some people don’t mind being alone. I do.