Lesson 31 Sentences Flashcards
In the late/early 1970s, China and Taiwan began to communicate.
二十世纪七十年代末期/初期,中国大陆和台湾开始有了来往。
Him and I often discuss how to learn Chinese well.
我和他常常讨论怎么能学好中文的问题。
The teacher put too much emphasis on rote memorization, and ignored/didn’t pay attention to analysis.
老师过分强调死记硬背,(而忽略/而不重视)了分析。
The language of mainland China is similar to that of Taiwan.
大陆的语言和台湾的语言大同小异。
When he first came to America. . .
I saw him just now.
他刚来美国的时候。。。
我刚才看到他了。
The mainlanders have no problem listening to the Taiwanese.
大陆人听台湾人说话毫无问题。
There is a big conflict between the United States and China.
美国和中国之间产生了很大的矛盾
I misunderstood what he meant.
我误会他的意思。
From my point of view, they should get married.
从我的角度来看,他们应该结婚。
Become
Became
Change
Change to
变成
成了
改变
改成
He understands as soon as he listens.
他一听就懂。
Most Americans are not very smart, Xiaoding is a good example.
美国人大多不太聪明,小丁就是一个很好的例子。
After going to university, I have made great progress in my studies.
上了大学以后,我在学习方面有了很大的进步。
Taiwanese have retained their previous lives.
台湾人保留了以前的生活。
If you want to learn Chinese well, you should have more contact with Chinese people.
要想学好中文,得多接触中国人。