Lesson 26 Sentences Flashcards
I took my pants off.
我脱了我的裤子。
Four character idioms often use very little words to express outwardly a lot of meaning.
成语往往用很少的字表示出很深的意思来。
Chinese people use “take off pants to fart” to express doing something useless.
中国人用“脱了裤子放屁”表示 做了一件多余的事儿。
Take off your pants to fart is not only lively but also meaningful.
脱了裤放屁这句话不但生动而且有趣。
America has 200 years of history.
美国有两百多年的历史。
In China, simplified and traditional characters coexist.
在中国,简体字和繁体字并存。
There is no other person that is as handsome as me.
没有一个男人比我更帅了。
He did an unnecessary thing.
他做了一件多余的事儿。
I don’t understand/comprehend why he doesn’t like me.
我真的很不理解为什么他不喜欢我。
Her words are hard to understand.
他说的话很难懂。
This saying is really easy to forget.
这句话很容易忘记。
I really like meat, like chicken and pork.
我很喜欢吃肉,譬如鸡和猪。
Don’t be nosy, otherwise I’ll beat you.
别多管闲事,要不然我会打你。
Capturing mice is the cat’s responsibility. This is not what the dog should do.
捉耗子是猫的责任,不是狗该做的事儿。
Unless you are familiar to your friend, you can say take pants off to fart.
Unless you are familiar to your friend, otherwise we can’t say take pants off to fart.
除非是对很熟的朋友,我们才可以说脱裤子放屁。
除了是对很熟的朋友,要不然我们不能说脱裤子放屁。