Episode 7 (Chinese) LISTENING Flashcards
Arcadio is José Arcadio’s son.
阿尔卡迪奥是何塞·阿尔卡迪奥的儿子。
Who is Arcadio?
谁是阿尔卡迪奥?
I am the older son.
我是长子。
Arcadio wears a general’s uniform.
阿尔卡迪奥穿着将军的制服。
What is Arcadio wearing?
阿尔卡迪奥穿着什么?
I wear a blue shirt almost everyday.
我穿一件蓝色衬衫。
At first, the people laugh.
起初,人们笑了。
Who laughs first?
谁先笑?
Later, everyone is afraid.
后来,所有人都害怕了。
(está asustado)
Why are they afraid?
他们为什么害怕?
(están asustados)
Arcadio locks Father Nicanor in the church.
阿尔卡迪奥把尼卡诺尔神父关起来了。
Where is Father Nicanor?
尼卡诺尔神父在哪里?
He is in the church.
他在教堂里。
Where is the church?
教堂在哪里?
Arcadio wants money from the town.
阿尔卡迪奥想要镇上的钱。
What does Arcadio want?
阿尔卡迪奥想要什么?
I want a little money.
我想要一点钱。
Do you want to help or not?
你想帮忙还是不想?
Arcadio trains soldiers.
阿尔卡迪奥训练士兵。
How many soldiers are there?
有多少士兵?
I train every day at the gym.
我每天在健身房训练。
Where do they train?
他们在哪里训练?
Arcadio kills a musician in the bar.
阿尔卡迪奥在酒吧里杀了一个音乐家。
What happens in the bar?
酒吧里发生了什么?
That’s terrible!
太可怕了!
Úrsula frees Father Nicanor.
乌苏拉释放了尼卡诺尔神父。
Who frees the priest?
谁释放了神父?
I open the church door.
我打开教堂的门。
Can you open this door?
你能打开这扇门吗?
Finally, they capture Arcadio.
最后,他们抓住了阿尔卡迪奥。
When do they capture Arcadio?
他们什么时候抓住阿尔卡迪奥?
I catch insects in the garden.
我在花园里抓昆虫。
They shoot Arcadio.
他们射杀了阿尔卡迪奥。
Why do they shoot him?
他们为什么射杀他?
I do not want violence.
我不想要暴力。
Now, Pietro loves Amaranta.
现在,皮埃特罗爱上了阿玛兰塔
Who loves Amaranta now?
现在谁爱阿玛兰塔?
I love a different person.
我爱上了另一个人。
Pietro says: “Will you marry me?”
皮埃特罗说:“你愿意嫁给我吗?”
What does Pietro say?
皮埃特罗说了什么?
Amaranta says: “No.”
阿玛兰塔说:“不。”
Why does she say no?
她为什么说不?
Pietro sings for her.
皮埃特罗为她唱歌。
What song does Pietro sing?
皮埃特罗唱什么歌?
I sing when I am happy.
我高兴时唱歌。
Do you sing for someone special?
你为特别的人唱歌吗?
Pietro feels sad.
皮埃特罗感到难过。
How does Pietro feel?
皮埃特罗感觉如何?
I feel sad too.
我也感到难过。
What a shame!
真遗憾!
Pietro kills himself.
皮埃特罗自杀了。
What does Pietro do at the end?
皮埃特罗最后做了什么?
How sad!
多么悲伤!
Amaranta feels guilty.
阿玛兰塔感到内疚。
Why does she feel guilty?
她为什么感到内疚?
I feel guilty sometimes.
我有时感到内疚。
Do you feel guilty?
你感到内疚吗?
Amaranta burns her hand.
阿玛兰塔烧伤了她的手。
How does she burn her hand?
她怎么烧伤了她的手?
I burn myself cooking.
我在做饭时烫伤自己。
Have you burned something?
你烧过什么东西吗?
Amaranta is afraid of her emotions.
阿玛兰塔害怕她的情绪。
What emotions do you have?
你有什么情绪?
I have many emotions right now.
我现在有很多情绪。
What do you think of Amaranta?
你怎么看阿玛兰塔?
I think she needs help.
我相信她需要帮助。
Do you think she is sad?
你认为她难过吗?
I do not understand Amaranta.
“我不理解阿玛兰塔。
Do you understand her actions?
你理解她的行为吗?
I have a question.
我有一个问题。
Can I talk with you for a moment?
我可以和你谈谈吗?
I need to talk with someone.
我需要和某人谈谈。
Do you need time alone?
你需要独处吗?
Let’s walk a bit.
我们走走吧。
Let’s go together!
我们一起走吧!
I believe Pietro really loved Amaranta.
我相信皮埃特罗真的爱阿玛兰塔
Do you believe in love?
你相信爱情吗?
I hope Amaranta is okay.
我希望阿玛兰塔没事
Are you waiting for an answer?
你在等答案吗?
I have no words.
我无话可说。
That is not fair!
那不公平!
What a powerful story!
多么强烈的故事!
What do we learn from this?
我们从中学到什么?
I learn something new every day.
我每天都学到新东西
Do you feel guilty sometimes?
你有时候会感到内疚吗?
I feel guilty too.
我也感到内疚。
Let’s write about this story.
我们来写这篇故事吧。
Let’s listen to the emotions.
我们来倾听这些情绪。
Listen with your heart!
心去听!
Do you talk to your family about your emotions?
会和家人谈论你的情绪吗?
I talk to my best friend.
我和我最好的朋友谈心。
What would you do in this situation?
你在这种情况下会怎么做?
I do not know what I would do.
我不知道我会怎么做。
How hard it is to live with guilt!
背负内疚是多么困难的事!
Forgive me.
对不起
Who can forgive?
谁能原谅?
We all make mistakes.
我们都会犯错。
Let’s start again.
我们重新开始吧。
Are you ready for the ending?
你准备好迎接结局了吗?
I am ready to continue.
准备继续前进了。