Episode 4 - Chinese/English Flashcards
彼得罗来修钢琴。
Pietro comes to fix the piano.
他很帅。
He is cute.
丽贝卡和阿玛兰塔都爱彼得罗。
Rebecca and Amaranta both love Pietro.
丽贝卡写信给彼得罗。
Rebecca writes to Pietro.
彼得罗读信并写信给丽贝卡。
Pietro reads the letters and writes to Rebecca.
丽贝卡等待又等待。
Rebecca waits and waits.
但信件没有到。
But the letters do not arrive.
因为嫉妒的阿玛兰塔藏起了信件。
Because jealous Amaranta hides the letters.
丽贝卡很伤心,又开始吃土。
Rebecca is sad and eats dirt again.
吉普赛人的领袖去世了。
The leader of the gypsies dies.
何塞对他说,‘醒来!’
José says to him, ‘Wake up!’
但是梅尔基亚德斯没有醒来。
But Melquíades does not wake up.
何塞很伤心,也疯了。
José is sad and crazy.
他和鬼魂交谈。
He talks to ghosts.
乌苏拉把何塞绑在一棵树上。
Úrsula ties José to a tree.
这个家庭感到害怕。
The family is afraid.
现在乌苏拉是这个家庭的领导者。
Now Úrsula is the leader of the family.
我来修钢琴。
I come to fix the piano.
你来修钢琴吗?
Do you come to fix the piano?
我们来修钢琴。
We come to fix the piano.
你很帅。
You are cute.
我很帅。
I am cute.
你很帅吗?
Are you cute?
我写信给彼得罗。
I write to Pietro.
你写信给彼得罗吗?
Do you write to Pietro?
我们写信给彼得罗。
We write to Pietro.
我读信并写信给丽贝卡。
I read the letters and write to Rebecca.
你读信并写信给丽贝卡吗?
Do you read the letters and write to Rebecca?
我等待又等待。
I wait and wait.
你等待又等待吗?
Do you wait and wait?
我们等待又等待。
We wait and wait.
我藏起了信件。
I hide the letters.
你藏起了信件吗?
Do you hide the letters?
我们藏起了信件。
We hide the letters.
我很伤心,又开始吃土。
I am sad and eat dirt again.
你很伤心,又开始吃土吗?
Are you sad and eat dirt again?
我们很伤心,又开始吃土。
We are sad and eat dirt again.