Phrases 04 Flashcards
我是1955年出生的。
Wǒ shì yī jiǔ wǔ wǔ nián chūshēng de.
I was born in 1955.
我是1979年毕业的。
Wǒ shì yī jiǔ qī jiǔ nián bìyè de.
I graduated in 1979.
我们是1983年结婚的。
Wǒmen shì yī jiǔ bā sān nián jiéhūn de.
我们两个女儿是1986年和1989年出生的。
Wǒmen liǎng gè nǚ’ér shì yī jiǔ bā liù nián hé yī jiǔ bā jiǔ nián chūshēng de.
Our two daughters were born in 1986 and 1989.
我们两个孙子是2021年和2023年出生的。
Wǒmen liǎng gè sūnzi shì èr líng èr yī nián hé èr líng èr yī sān nián chūshēng de。
Our two grandsons were born in 2021 and 2023.
我们是2002年买房子的。
Wǒmen shì èr líng líng èr nián mǎi fángzi de.
这是送给你的。
This is for you.
(This is something I’m giving you.)
这本书是我翻译的。
It’s a book I translated.
太谢谢你了!
Thanks ever so much!
早上有你一个电话。
There was a phone call for you this morning.
电话是谁打的?
Who rang?
你什么时候开始踢足球的?
When did you start playing football?
我是二十九岁的时候开始翻译的。
I started translating when I was twenty-nine.
我已经翻译四十年了。
I’ve been translating for forty years.
你在这儿工作多长时间?
How long have you been working here?
两年多了
for more than two years
你在考文垂多长住了?
2002年来的。
How long have you lived in Coventry?
Since 2002.
你在考文垂多长住了?
二十年多了。
How long have you lived in Coventry?
For over twenty years.
你认识….?
认识。
Do you know …?
I do.
大学同学
dàxué tóngxué
fellow students at university
这个公司是他帮我介绍的。
He referred me to this company.
今天早上八点的时候
at eight o’clock this morning
我十六岁的时候一个人去巴黎旅游。
I travelled to Paris (Bālí) on my own at the age of sixteen.
我睡觉的时候,我老婆在做饭。
Wǒ shuìjiào de shíhòu, wǒ lǎopó zài zuò fàn.
While I was asleep, my wife was cookingj a meal.
我到孔子学院的时候下雨了。
Wǒ dào kǒngzǐ xuéyuàn de shíhòu xià yǔle.
It was raining when I arrived at the Confucius Institute.
我的身体已经好了。
I’m getting better.
足球,他已经踢了十年了。
Zúqiú, tā yǐjīng tīle shí niánle.
Он уже десять лет играет в футбол.
今天超市人真多啊!
Jīntiān chāoshì rén zhēn duō a!
There are so many people in the supermarket today!
我的生日在1月13号。
My birthday is on 13 January.
送生日礼物
sònɡ shēnɡrì lǐwù
birthday present
中国人过生日吃什么?吃长寿面。
What do Chinese people eat on their birthday? – chī chánɡshòu miàn:They eat longevity noodles.
你的电话号码是多少?
Nǐde diànhuà hàomǎ shì duōshǎo?
What’s your phone number?
接电话
jiē diànhuà
to answer the phone
early morning until around 9am
早上
9am - noon
上午
noon - 1 pm
中午
1pm - 6pm
下午
6pm until bedtime
晚上
你的电话号码是多少?
Nǐ de diànhuà hàomǎ shì duōshǎo?
What’s your phone number
接电话
jiē diànhuà
to answer the phone
你最喜欢的书叫什么名字?
What’s the title of your favourite book?
介绍工作
jièshào gōngzuò
to get s.o. a job
这是送给你的。
Here’s something I’m giving you.
这本书是我翻译的。
Zhè běn shū shì wǒ fānyì de.
This is a book I translated.
这个礼物是送给我的吗?
Zhège lǐwù shì sònggěi wǒde ma?
Is this gift for me?
今天的早饭是我做的。
I made breakfast today. Сегодня завтрак предготовил я.
早上有你一个电话。
– 电话谁打的?
There was a phone call for you this morning.
– Who rang?
你有什么问题?
What’s your problem (or question)?
老师,我想问问题。
Teacher, I’d like to ask a question.
这个人有问题。
There’s something wrong with this guy.
С этим парнем что-то не так.
你是什么时候开始踢足球的?
When did you start playing football?
你是什么时候开始翻译?
When did you start translating?
汉语课下午六点开始。
The Chinese class starts at 6pm.
你每天几点开始工作?
What time do you start work every day?
我已经翻译了四十年了。
I’ve been translating for forty years.
今天早上八点, 我已经起床了。
At eight o’clock this morning, I was already up.
你学汉语几年了?
How many years have you been studying Chinese?
我学汉语已经三年了。
Wǒ xué hànyǔ yǐjīng sān niánle.
I’ve been learning Chinese for three years.
我已经吃晚饭了。
I’ve already had dinner.
我早上八点的时候在睡觉。
I was asleep at 8 o’clock this morning.
她四岁的时候开始学英语。
She started learning English at the age of 4.
爸爸去工作的时候,我在家里。
When Dad went to work, I was at home.
今天早上七点 的时候,你在做什么?
What were you doing at seven this morning?
你是哪年来公司的?
In which year did you join the company?
每个星期工作几天?
How many days do you work per week?
每天工作几个小时?
Měitiān gōngzuò jǐ gè xiǎoshí?
How many hours a day do you work?
你每天怎么去上班?
How do you get to work every day?
英国人过生日吃什么?
Yīngguó rén guò shēngrì chī shénme?
What do British people eat to celebrate a birthday?