HSK4上句子8 Flashcards
是我女儿给我从国外带回来的礼物。
It’s the gift my daughter brought me from abroad.
听说伤心难过的时候吃块儿巧克力,还能使人的心情变得愉快。
It is said that eating a piece of chocolate when you are sad can make you happy.
这段时间我总是一个人坐在房间里回忆那次比赛。
During this time, I always sit alone in my room and think back about that game.
如果我们能再努力一点儿,就一定会多进一个球。
If we can try a little harder, then we certainly can score 1 more goal.
事情已经发生了,过去的就让它成为过去吧。
Things have happened. Let the past be the past.
只要这次你好好儿准备,一定能把比赛踢好。
As long as you are well prepared this time, you can play the game well.
每天在马路上开车,要想不遇到堵车,还真难。
Driving on the road every day is really difficult to avoid traffic jams.
长期这样,还会影响脾气甚至性格。
In the long run, it will also affect temper and even personality.
我们改变不了堵车,但是可以试着改变自己的心情。
We can’t change the traffic jam, but we can try to change our mood
她看都没看过我一眼,怎么样才能使她喜欢我呢?
She hasn’t taken a look at me at all. How can I make her like me?
在中国生活的三年使他在音乐方面有了很多新的想法。
Three years of living in China gave him many new ideas about music.
只要你用心就会发现,身边有那么多有意思的事情,有那么多不一样的生活。
As long as you put your heart into it , you will find out that there are so many interesting things and so many different kinds of life around you.
只要她收到一张请帖,就一定会参加。
As long as she receives an invitation, she will certainly attend.
这家网球馆的服务不错,给我的印象很好。
The service in this tennis center is good, which impresses me very much.
还免费提供吃的和水,打球打累的时候,可以吃点儿东西休息一下。
It also provides free food and water. When you are tired of playing, you can have some food and rest.
这种天气使我流鼻血。
This weather makes my nose bleed.