Chinese phrases Flashcards
你好
Hello
你好吗 ?
How are you?
很好
good
还好
hái hǎo
pretty good
不太好
bù tài hǎo
Not so good
早上好
Zǎo shang hǎo
Good morning
晚上好
Wǎn shang hǎo
Good evening
晚安
Wǎn’ān
Good night
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
我叫…
Wo jiào
My name is…
你贵姓?
nín guìxìng
What’s your surname? (formal)
我姓
Wo xìng…
My surname is…
你多大?
nǐ duōdà
How old are you?
这是什么?
zhè shì shènme?
What’s this?
这是月饼
zhè shì yuèbing.
This is a moon cake
非常好吃!
fēicháng hǎochī
Very delicious
怎么样?
zènmeyàng
How is it?
那是什么?
nà shì shènme
What is that?
那也是月饼
Nà yě shì yuèbing
That’s also a moon cake
太好吃了。
tài hǎochī le
It’s so delicious
哪个最好?
Nǎ ge zuì hǎo?
Which one is the best?
这个比哪个更好。
Zhège bǐ nàge gèng hǎo.
This one is better than that one.
这个最好。
Zhège zuì hǎo.
This is the best (one).
他比我忙
Tā bǐ wǒ máng.
He is busier than me.
Lit. He than me is busy.
这个比哪个甜。
Zhè ge bǐ nà ge tiàn.
This one is sweeter than that one.
Lit.
This rather than that is sweet
这个比哪个好多了。
This is much better than that
今天比昨天冷多了。
Jīntiān bǐ zuótiān lěng duō le.
Today is colder than yesterday
这个比哪个漂亮多了。
Zhè ge bǐ nà ge piàoliang duō le.
This one is much more beautiful than that one.
这吃 辣 比 那吃 辣多了。
This is much spicier than that
他的汉语比我的好多了。
tādí hànyǔ bi wǒ de hǎoduō le
His Chinese is much better than mine.
这个和哪个不一样
zhège hé nàge bù yíyàng
This is different from that.
This and that are not the same.
我要这个。
I want this
他们不一样
They are not the same
这个和那个一样
This is the same as that one.
This and that are the same
他们都一样
Tāmen dōu yíyàng
They are all the same
谢谢
Xièxie
Thank you.
我可以换吗?
May I exchange it?
Can I exchange it?
你们怎么了?
What’s wrong with you guys?
我走路太多, 腿疼, 脚疼
Wǒ zǒulù tài duō, tuǐ téng, jiǎo téng.
I walked too much, my legs hurt, my feet are aching.
我吃的太多复习疼
I ate too much now I have a stomach ache.
I ate too much my stomach hurts.
你怎么了?
What’s wrong with you?
我看书太多,眼睛疼
I read too many books, my eyes hurt (yǎnjīngténg)
我们都不舒服。
Women dōu bù shūfu
We are all not feeling well
你好吗?
Are you okay?
你为什么不说话?
Why don’t you talk?
说话
Shuōhuà
Speak
Talk
你脚疼吗?
Do your feet hurt?
你为什么不高兴?
Ni wèishénme bù gāoxìng?
Why are you unhappy?
你们说话太多,我头疼!
You guys are talking too much, my head hurts
我怕医生, 特别是牙医
I’m afraid of doctors, especially the dentist
我不去医院!
Wo bú qù yīyuàn!
I am not going to the hospital!
我们大学医院的医生都很好的
Wǒmen dàxué yīyuàn de yīshēng dōu hěn hǎo de
Our university hospital’s doctors are all very good.
可是不去不是办法
keshibu qu bu shi bànfa
But not going is not the solution
你喜欢骑自行车?
Do you like riding bicycles?
我觉得骑自行车对身体更好。
Wo juéde qí zìxíngchē duì shēntî gèng hao
I think cycling is better for your health
空气好。
Kōngqì hao.
The air is good
你每天骑自行车去工作吗?
Nǐ měitiān qí zìxíngchē qù gōngzuò ma?
Do you ride a bicycle to work every day?
牙疼的时候我去医院。
Yáténg de shíhou wo qù yīyuàn.
I go to the hospital when I have a toothache
你太喜欢跑步了
Nǐ tài xǐhuan pǎobù le
You love running
我每天都跑步。
Wǒ měitiān dōu paobu.
I run everyday
我不想跑步了。
I don’t want to run
我不怕冷。
Wǒ bú pà lěng。
The cold doesn’t bother me.
小的时候。。。
When I was little…
我常常和爸爸一起跑步
Wǒ chángcháng hé bàba yìqǐ pǎobù
I often ran with my dad
我习惯了。
Wǒ xíguàn le.
I am used to it.
跑步是个好习惯。
Running is a good habit.
我太喜欢跑步了。
I really like running
我去了上海
I went to Shanghai
我没出去。
I did not go out
你看了哪个电影吗?
Nǐ kan le nàge diànying ma?
Did you see that movie?
你假期这的怎么样?
Nǐ jiàqī guò de zènmeyàng?
How was your vacation?