Key Sentences (37, 38) Flashcards
说到宴席,我们只请亲戚朋友在一起喝杯酒。
Speaking of the wedding banquet, we only invite realtives & friends to have a drink.
最近我们忙得很
We’ve been very busy recently
我们已经结婚好几个月了。
We have already been married for quite a few months.
说到我们俩结婚的事儿,现在得按新的办法办。
To speak of our marriage,
we have to follow the new rules now.
我不能让村里人说我。
I can not let the people that live in the village
talk about me
去哪家饭馆都行。
Whichever restaurent is fine
只要不是学校餐厅的菜,我什么都想吃。
As long as it’s not the school cafateria, I want to eat anything.
谁买单都一样。
Whoever pays for the bill is the same.
今天是我约大家来的,应该由我付钱。
I invited everybody today, so I ought to pay.
我怎么也不明白,为什么你们人人都要买单?
I don’t understand this at all. Why do you all want to pay for the bill?
对面的那几位抢得比我们还热闹呢。
Those people who are sitting across from us are fighting for the bill even louder.
她比我们岁数大。
She is older than us.
四位姑娘又接着唱下去。
Four women sang.
大家越唱越高兴。
Everybody became happier the more they sang.