邀请见面 Flashcards
您今天下午的日程安排是怎样的我能耽误您一个小时来跟你见个面吗?
What is your schedule like this afternoon?can I come see you for an hour?
您觉得您能抽出大概半个小时吗?我想亲自跟您见个面。
Do you think you can spare half an hour or so?I’d like to see you in person.
我什么时候去拜访您比较方便呢?
When is a convenient time for me to visit?
如果您10月7日不方便请告诉我您更喜欢哪一天?
If October 7 isn’t good for you ,please let me know your preferred date.
如果您认为可以的话我们想五月初去拜访您。
We would like to visit you in early May if that’s OK with you.
我想知道您星期一是否方便跟我见个面。
I was wondering if it would be convenient for you to see me on Monday.
我想在您方便的时候约你见个面。
I would like to set up an appointment to see you at your convenience.
我需要新政策的实施向您请教一下你有空的时候我想尽快跟您见面请告诉我什么时候对您比较合适?
I need to consult with you about the implementation of the new policy and would like to see you as soon as you are available,please let me know,when is a good time for you.
我想跟您一起核查一下日程。所以尽快见个面比较好。
As I want to go over the schedule with you,it might be good to meet soon.
我想我们聚在一起找出这个问题的解决方法会是个好主意。
I think it would be a good idea for us to get together to find a solution to this problem.
我之所以想跟您见面是因为想商量一下软件缺陷的问题。
The reason I want to see you is to discuss the software budget issue.
您能告诉我什么时候方便吗?
Would you let me know when would be convenient?
请告诉我您星期几方便?
Please let me know what day will be good for you.
如果您想就这件事再做进一步讨论,我很热意在你方便的时候去见你。
If you would like to discuss this matter further,I would be glad to meet with you at your convenience.
如果能当面跟您讨论下合同我将非常感谢。
We would appreciate being able to discuss the contract with you in person.