第九周 (三月三十一日) Flashcards
How come you were so late today?
今天你怎么迟到了?
It can take one and half an hour for the subway to arrive.
坐地铁一个半小时才能到。
I thought we would live on the old campus.
我以为我们要住在老校区。
Congratulations!
恭喜你!
On-campus housing is more convenient than off-campus.
校内的房子比校外的方便啊。
How about I accompany you on Saturday to take a look nearby?
周六下午我陪你在附近看看?
For example, all Chinese people can do kung fu.
比如,中国人都会功夫。
Chinese students are not all only good at math.
中国学生也不是都只擅长数学。
Most people actually don’t know China very well.
大多数人其实对中国并不了解。
What we can do is to communicate more with people in this country.
我们能做的就是多和这个国家的人交流。
You may often hear Chinese people introduce themselves as southern people or northern people.
你可能经常听中国人介绍自己是南方人或者北方人。
In daily life
在生活中
There are many differences between northern and southern China.
中国的南方和北方有不少不同。
Southern people like to eat salty zongzi.
南方人喜欢吃咸粽子。
But northern people like sweet zongzi, with dates and sugar.
北方人却喜欢有枣子加糖的甜粽子。
Definitely try different northern and southern tastes.
一定要试一试南方和北方不同的味道。
When I do assignments, often it’s hard for me to focus.
我做作业的时候,经常很难专注。
I usually listen to video game and movie soundtracks.
我平常听电游戏和电影的原声带。
If there are other people nearby, I generally don’t mind.
如果附近有其他人,我一般不在乎。
Finding a suitable place is difficult, so I have to make do.
因为找一处合适的地方很难,所以我得凑合。
Public spaces are often too loud, while the library is too quiet.
公共区域常常太吵了,而图书馆太安静了。
I’d better stay outside for a while.
我还是到外面待会吧。
You never cared about me.
你从来都没有关心过我。
Aren’t you rather smart and creative?
你不是挺聪明的吗,挺有创意的吗?