You deserve this sh!t Flashcards
夺走我们的尊严
strip us of our pride
敷衍了事
half-assing
结局往往是, 你又失败了
As the story goes, you fall short again.
她坐在那里, 闷闷不乐沉浸在那种糟糕的感觉中
She sits there and sulks in that shitty feeling.
我会找寻解决这问题的办法
I will search for ways to solve the issue.
我已经帮你搞定了那些繁琐的部分
I’ve already done the legwork for you.
不要把问题复杂化。这对你没有好处
Don’t overcomplicate the problem. I would serve you no good.
老板给的工作量简单要生吃我
The load of work my boss put on me really eats me alive.
让你退步的事情
Things that push you backward
他在上一场比赛中的惨败,以及这次的强大对手,让他对比赛中的下一步感到不确定。
His devastating loss on the previous game and the intimidating opponent this time left him unsure about his next move in the game.
顿悟
epiphany
大量, 过剩
plethora
通常, 一想到失败我们立马觉得不爽
It’s common to think of failure and immediately have a sour taste in your mouth.
当你表现不佳时,很容易塞满你的头脑负面和自我破坏的思想
When you come up short, it’s easy to stuff your mind with negative and self-sabotaging thoughts.
过去就过去了
what’s done is done
如果你遇到挫折,给自己几分钟来发泄一下情绪
if you come up short, give yourself a few minutes to blow some steam off.
不要让失败使你偏离自己的道路
Don’t let failure derail you from your path.
那火车脱轨了
The train runs off its track
我感觉好像撞到了一堵巨大的砖墙
听上去真处境真不好
I feel like I’ve run into a giant brick wall.
That sounds like a tough spot to be in