Unit 1 希望与要求 Flashcards
我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。
We’d like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .
为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。
In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.
希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。
Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .
我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。
We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.
我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。
It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.
我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。
We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。
I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。
We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。
We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。
We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.
希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。
I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
希望我们合作愉快。
I hoped we can cooperate happily.
希望我们能够继续合作。
I hoped we can continue our cooperation.
我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。
We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
希望市场形势能够继续保持。
We hoped that this market trend will continue.