Skritter Sätze Flashcards
Can we make it?
我们做得到吗?
What you see is what you get.
你看到什么拿什么。
The jokes dad tells aren’t that funny.
爸爸说的笑话不太好笑。
There are more girls than boys in this school.
这间学校女孩比男孩多。
I didn’t go with her.
我没和她一块儿去。
We have no school today.
我们今天不用上学。
We have to fix the date for our trip quickly.
我们必须快点定下旅游日期。
What did you open it with?
你用什么打开的?
I am beginning to remember it.
我开始记起来了。
She is a hard-working (serious) student.
她是个很认真的学生。
I will give you a call as soon as I get home.
我一回到家就打电话给你。
Is something wrong?
有什么不对吗?
This question is a little strange. I don’t understand.
这个问题有一点儿奇怪,我不懂。
At the weekends, lots of people come here to hike.
周末很多人来这里爬山。
I’m none the wiser for his explanation.
他给我解释了半天,但我还是不明白。
Tā gěi wǒ jiěshì le bàntiān, dàn wǒ háishi bù míngbai.
I am okay.
我没事。
There are no cars on the street.
路上没什么车。
I have few choices.
我的选择很少。
You need to calm down a bit.
你需要冷静一点。
The snow is coming down too hard, he had no choice but to work from home.
雪下得很大,他不得不留在家里工作。
留 liú - stay
This novel has won many awards.
这本小说得了很多奖。
dé, jiǎng
He is not satisfied with his grades.
他对自己的成绩不满意。
He is an amateur painter.
他是一个业余画家
Tā shì yíge yèyú huàjiā
You ought to look after yourself more.
你应该多照顾自己。
There was proper basis for what he said.
他说的话是有根据的。
He was initially going to go but didn’t in the end.
他本来要去,可是后来没去。
Do not talk this way.
别这样说话
The teacher primarily speaks Chinese in class.
老师上课主要说中文。
主要 can be used both as an adjective or an adverb.
generally (primarily) speaking …
used to start a sentence
主要来说
主要 can be used both as an adjective or an adverb.
Influenced by my friends, I also started exercising.
受到朋友的影响,我也开始运动了。
Does this matter affect your work?
这件事情会影响你工作吗?
I love many kinds of sports, e.g. like swimming, running, and dancing.
我喜欢很多种运动,比如游泳、跑步和跳舞。
We all appreciate a holiday after a year of hard working.
经过一年辛苦工作之后,大家都能领略假期的乐趣.
Jīngguò yìnián xīnkǔgōngzuò zhīhòu dàjiā dōu néng lǐnglüè jiàqī de lèqù
We can’t go to the forest beyond the school, it’s dangerous.
学校外面的森林不能去,很危险!
wēixiǎn
The rain finally stopped.
雨终于停了。
My boyfriend gave me a surprise today, I was really moved.
男朋友今天给我一个惊喜,让我很感动。
惊喜 jīng xǐ
What’s your ideal job?
你理想的工作是什么?
The purpose of our life is to serve the people.
我们生活的目的是为人民服务
wǒ men shēng huó de mù dì shì wèi rén mín fú wù
In this picture, we were all (still) students at that time.
在这张照片里,我们当时都还是学生。
I’m really into working out.
我对锻炼身体很感兴趣。
He thinks that Mom is being stricter with him compared to his brother and it’s not fair.
他觉得妈妈对他比对弟弟严格,太不公平。
严格 yán gé
The number of people who go abroad has been increasing.
出国的人数一直在增加
增加 zēng jiā
He can’t find his phone and is feeling pretty anxious.
他找不到手机,很着急。
着急 is mostly used colloquially.
ou need to complete your homework by Wednesday.
你要在星期三以前完成你的作业。
The air conditioning in this classroom is really strong.
教室里的空调很强。
强 qiáng
The phone is ringing, hurry up and pick up.
电话响了,快接吧。
You’re gonna be late. Go now!
你要迟到了,快出门吧!
Your English proficiency has improved.
你的英文水平提高了。
My dog loves to stay close to me.
我的狗喜欢跟在我的身边。
What are the features of this laptop that you like?
这台电脑有哪些妳喜欢的特点?
台 tái
My mother married my father when she was 20 years old.
我母亲二十岁就和我父亲结婚了。
You have strong work abilities, so we are giving you a raise.
你的工作能力很强,所以我们要帮你加薪。
Nǐ de gōngzuò nénglì hěn qiáng, suǒyǐ wǒmen yào bāng nǐ jiā xīn.
The streets in the city are very clean.
这个城市的街道很干净。
Do you have the habit of writing a diary
你有没有写日记的习惯?
There aren’t many clouds today. The sun is strong and it’s super hot.
今天没什么云,太阳好大,天气好热。
Did you remember to bring a towel?
你记得带毛巾吗?
You can do (accomplish) it, can’t you?
你可以做到,不是吗?
His grades are great.
他的成绩很好。
What line of work (profession) are you in?
你做什么职业?
He can speak a lot of languages, such as Chinese, French, Japanese and so on.
他会说很多语言,中文、法文、日文等等。
There are lots of international students in our school.
我们学校有很多国际学生。
He finished the meal within ten minutes.
他在十分钟内就把饭吃完了。
This is an astronomical number!
这是一个天大的数字!
Don’t be that worried.
别那么着急
This project will be underway next month.
下个月这个计划就要开始进行了。
What’s your plan after graduation?
你毕业以后有什么计划?
Nǐ bìyè yǐhòu yǒu shénme jìhuà?
I thought all Chinese people speak Chinese; as a matter of fact, some speaks only dialects.
我以为中国人都会说中文,原来有些人只说方言。
以为 is used as a verb to indicate a thought that eventually turns out to be either untrue or incomplete.
I didn’t sleep well last night; so I’m exhausted today.
我昨晚没睡好,今天累死了。
Wǒ zuó wǎn méi shuì hǎo, jīntiān lèisǐ le.
This restaurant has a queue every day.
那家餐厅每天都有人排队。
It’s dark outside. It looks like it’s going to rain soon.
外面黑黑的,看起来好像要下雨了。
Which direction is the airport?
机场是哪个方向?
What an ugly face!
多难看的脸!
College life is fun. You can meet many friends.
大学生活很有意思,可以认识很多朋友。
I can finish these assignments within three days.
这些功课,我三天之内就可以写完。
gōng kè
The dish is really authentic. Try it.
这道菜很地道,你尝尝看!
地道 dìdào
昨夜温度是零下五度.
It was five below zero last night.
夜 yè
The sky is getting dark, and it seems like it may rain soon.
天空黑黑的,好像要下雨了
Tiānkōng hēihēi de, hǎoxiàng yào xiàyǔ le!
We spent a few days enjoying ourselves in Qingdao.
我们在青岛玩了几天。
Wǒmen zài qīng dǎo wán le jǐ tiān.
The local people are always very friendly towards tourists.
当地人对游客总是十分热情.
I promised the child to take him to the seaside if he did well in the exam.
我给孩子许了愿, 要是他这次考好了带他去海边玩。
Wǒ gěi háizi xǔ le yuàn, yào shì tā zhècì kǎo hǎo le dài tā qù hǎibiān w
He likes to go to the seaside occasionally.
他喜欢偶尔去海边。
Tā xǐhuan ǒu’ěr qù hǎibiān