Singapore Flashcards
This complex is really quiet, and the green space is quite nice.
这个小区很安静,绿化也不错。
Zhège xiăoqū hěn ānjìng, lǜhuà yě búcuò.
I’ve heard that the government has decided to add greenery to that district.
听说政府决定绿化那个地区了。
Tīngshuō zhèngfŭ juédìng lǜhuà nàge dìqū le.
These past few rainy days it’s been terribly cold.
这几天下雨,冷得不得了。
Zhèjĭtiān xiàyŭ, lěngde bùdéliăo.
Our family’s baby is beyond cute.
我们家的宝宝可爱得不得了。
Wŏmen jiā de băobao kěài de bùdéliăo.
His Chinese is amazingly good.
他的中文好得不得了。
Tāde Zhōngwén hăo de bùdéliăo.
The public security in Shanghai is not bad, right?
上海的治安还可以吧?
Shànghăi de zhì’ān hái kěyĭ ba?
I would guess that he has studied Chinese for at least half a year.
我估计他至少学了半年汉语。
Wŏ gūjì tā zhìshăo xué le bànnián Hànyŭ.
I’d estimate that that piece of clothing costs more than 1,000 RMB, doesn’t it?
估计那件大衣要1000多块吧?
Gūjì nà jiàn dàyī yào yìbăi duō kuài ba?
Shanghai has always been a very vibrant city.
上海一直是个很有活力的城市。
Shànghăi yìzhí shì ge hěn yŏu huólì de chéngshì.
He looks very healthy and full of vigor.
他看起来很健康,很有活力。
Tā kànqĭlái hěn jiànkāng, hěn yŏu huólì.
You don’t have any energy ‐ what’s with you today?
你今天怎么了,一点活力都没有?
Nĭ jīntiān zěnmele, yìdiăn huólì dōu méiyŏu?
Sitting in the office working for long periods of time is not good for your health.
长期坐在办公室工作对健康无益。
Chángqī zuò zài bàngōngshì gōngzuò duì jiànkāng wúyì.
It’s so comfortable here. Do you want to keep living here for a long period of time?
这儿太舒服了,你想长期住下去吗?
Zhèr tài shūfu le, nĭ xiăng chángqī zhù xiàqu ma?
I’ve been away from home for a long time. I spend less and less time with my parents.
长期在外地,和父母在一起的时间越来越少了。
Chángqī zài wàidì, hé fùmŭ zài yìqĭ de shíjiān yuèláiyuè shăo le.
Your spoken Chinese is quite local sounding.
你的中国话说得挺地道的嘛。
Nĭde Zhōngguóhuà shūodé tĭng dìdào de ma.