CG - Polite Words/Phrases Flashcards
您好
Hello (polite form of 你好)
您好,我能为您做什么?
Hello, what can I do for you?
您好,我是唐思玲,请问你找谁?
Hello, this is Siling Tang. May I ask who you are looking for?
您好,这里有人坐吗?
Hello, is someone sitting here?
请
Please; to treat (sb. to a meal)
您先请
You first, please.
请进,请坐,请喝茶。
Please come in, have a seat, and get some tea.
请您排队好吗?
Please line up, okay?
请您注意安全;过路请走人行道。
Please take care, stick to the footpath.
今天晚上我请你吃饭。
Let me treat you to dinner tonight.
谢谢 / 谢谢你 / 多谢
Thank you, thanks, many thanks
谢谢夸奖。
Thanks for the compliment.
谢谢你的合作。
Thanks for your cooperation.
请原谅,耽误您时间了,谢谢!
Please forgive us for holding you up, thank you!
稍等 / 稍等一下 / 等一下
Wait a moment
请稍等,帮您看看他在不在。
One moment, I’ll see if he is here.
请稍等,我马上给您办。
One moment, I’ll get that done for you right away.
对不起,这个问题我不太清楚,请等一下,我帮您问一下。
Sorry, I’m not too sure about this. Please hold on a second, I’ll ask for you.
哪位 / 哪一位
Who (polite version of 谁)
—你是哪位?
—我是饶老师的学生,唐思玲,我要请教你一个问题。
—I’m sorry, who are you?
—I’m Abbey, a student of Prof. Rao. I’d like to ask your advice on something.
—您是唐小姐吗?
—我就是,请问您是哪一位?
—Are you Ms. Tang?
—I am. May I ask to whom am I speaking?
请问您和哪位医生有预约?
Could you please tell me with which doctor you have an appointment?
随时
Any time, feel free, please do not hesitate (to do sth.)
Used as an adverb to convey that the other person can communicate and interact with one at their convenience
如果您有任何问题,欢迎随时和我联系。
If you have any questions, feel free to get in contact with us any time.
有什么事随时找我。
If anything comes up, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
我们可以随时为您提供上门服务的。
We can provide you with professional home delivery service at your convenience.
高兴
Pleased, happy
来
Come
来来来,吃饭。
Come, eat.
来,我给您包扎一下。
Come, I’ll wrap that up for you.
来,多吃点饭。
Come, have some more rice.
放心
Don’t worry, rest assured
请您放心,我们一定帮您解决,办好后我们通知您。
Rest assured, we will help you solve this problem and we’ll let you know once it’s done.
请放心您父亲的病情并不严重。
Don’t worry, your father’s condition is not serious.