Speaking Flashcards
How’s England? Having fun there?
超好玩!但是好想你喔!
Yeah heaps! Wish you were here though!
Do you promise to never contact your ex?
我答應你。
You have my word.
我覺得我快撐不住了,我要崩潰了。
Everything’s gonna be alright.
I’m not sure if I can take it, I’m about to break.
我會補償你的。
I’ll make it up to you.
這一切都是你編造的謊言。
It’s all a lie that you made it up.
我好想見你
I’m dying to see you.
別這樣,我們一起解決問題好嗎?(有點嗆的口吻)
Don’t give me that. Let’s work this out together.
冷靜點。It’s not a big deal!
Chill out!
這怎麼會沒什麽大不了?
How is that not a big deal?
Believe it or not, 我昨晚真的在加班
I was really working late yesterday.
You guys are together for 8 years? Any tips?
就別跟她吵。
Just pick your battles.
Who are you texting!? I don’t know this girl!
又來了…
Here we go again…
你是我的寶貝,我的第一順位。
Sorry, you come after my dog though.
You’re my bae. Before anyone else.
你好棒!
You’re the best! (You da best!)
Go for it! 我想看你被甩耳光。
I want to see you get slapped.
如果你能知道,我有多在意你就好了。
If only you knew how much I think about you.
光是你的笑容就讓我心花朵朵開。
Your smile alone can make my day.
為什麽我諸事不順?
Don’t worry, I’m here for you.
Why is everything against me?
再努力試著看看吧!
Try harder.
I’m gonna go try my luck with that girl over there.
你知道你一定會被打槍,何苦阿?
Why bother? You know what’ll happen.
要不就現在,不然拉倒!
It’s now or never!
謝謝你載我回家。
Anytime.
Thanks for driving me home.
Will you give me your number if I buy you a drink?
算了吧你。
Nice try.
Babe, it’s our anniversary tomorrow.
Darling, 期望別太高。
Don’t hold your breath.
See you tonight.
不要放我鳥喔,你會後悔的。
Don’t bail on me. You’ll be sorry if you did.
我講認真的!
I’m dead serious.
I have feeling that the professor won’t let us off so easily.
同感。I’m prepared for the worst.
Same here.
I made it to every single class this semester. No sick leaves or nothing.
很厲害耶!
That’s really something!
Do you think I’ll get a chance to retake the exam?
難說耶…it really depends on the professor’s mood.
Hard to say…
我無語/衝擊/傻眼…(負面)
我不知該如何表達/太多的情緒(正面)
你的笑話超爛我完全無言。
Wow thanks for being so supportive.
Your joke is so lame I can’t even.
ex: I can’t even comprehend. (理解)
你可以先幫我墊嗎?I forgot my wallet today.
Can you spot me?
We’re getting a typhoon vacation tomorrow!
超讚!I can’t wait to stay at home all day.
Yaaaas!
Did you find any good team members?
別說了!It’s like I’m doing everything by myself!
Don’t get me started.
How did you do on the test yesterday?
There was a test? 我死定了。
Oh crap.
撐住阿,就快放假了!
Hang in there, the weekend is almost here.
My professor gave me 59 for the required course!
你認真?
For real?
你只有一次機會,別搞砸囉!
謝囉,你還真會安慰人呢。
You only got one shot, don’t mess (screw) it up!
Thanks, that’s very comforting.
I’m so nervous.
I know but your promotion depends on it, 別搞砸了。
Don’t suck.
你別誤會,you’re really a good friend…
你只是不想要跟我同組。
Don’t get me wrong (No offense)
…but you don’t want me on your team.
誰想一起夜唱?
我加一!
Who’s down for KTV night?
Count me in!
慢慢來,又不是明天就要交。
No it’s not. It’s due tonight.
Take your time. It’s not like it’s due tomorrow.
我好興奮!才怪,我想掐死我自己。
I’m hyped! (Jump on the hype train)
Actually no, I want to suffocate myself.
My dog ate my homework.
最好是(是吼)。你的狗現在一定撐死了!
Yeah right. Your dog must be stuffed!
太棒拉!
我成績單上一整排都是D耶~
Awesome! (Dope, legit, fantastic)
I got straight D’s on my report card.
可以不要這樣嗎?
Sorry.
You mind?
Hey I’m trying to study for my finals here.
了解!
這是我委婉的叫你滾開。
Gotcha (Got you)!
That was me politely asking you to get lost.
Finally! We’re done with college!
然後勒?
Now what?
老師抱歉,我想上廁所。
Sorry teacher, nature calls. (Answer the call of nature)
我沒騙你(沒唬你)!I was once attacked by a bear this big!
希望他下次能真把你打死。
I shit (kid) you not!
Hopefully next time he finishes the job.
Alcohol is your enemy.
Jesus said ‘Love your enemies’.
所以少廢話
Case closed.
I’ll jump out the window if you don’t buy me the bag.
隨你便,我才不在乎。
Like I care. (Like I give a shit)
哇你知道嗎?關我屁事。
Wow you know what? I couldn’t care less.
Hey, can you be really honest with me?
你自找的!Grab a chair.
You asked for it!
You should pull yourself together, you’re a mess.
你還好意思說!
Look who’s talking!
Are you sure you can do it?
喔拜託,安拉!
Bitch please, I got this!
你最好趁還有牙齒的時候趕快笑…
You better laugh while you still have teeth.
我不喜歡早起,也不喜歡你。
I’m not a fan of the morning. Or of you.
Sorry for calling you so late, were you sleeping?
廢話!It’s 3 am.
You don’t say!
你瘋啦?
一日Kitty,終身Kitty。
Are you nuts? (go nuts發瘋)
Hello Kitty for life.
我是不是忘記關瓦斯爐?
Did I leave the stove on?
別擋路,I’m late for class!
Outta my way (get out of my way)
我真的很不想說『我早說過了』,可是…
Then don’t.
I hate to say ‘I told you so’ but …
我有跟你說過,有一次我男友準備了驚喜晚餐嗎?
Did I tell you about that time my boyfriend surprised me with a romantic dinner?
I landed a perfect toss into the bin.
阿不就好棒棒。
Aren’t you great.
I got us tickets to the Laker’s game.
沒興趣
Not interested.
到底要我說幾次整理你的房間阿!
How many times must I tell you to clean your room!
I’m ready! Let’s go!
終於…
About time…
我弄不掉黏在鞋子上的東西。
不要管了,我們今天還有很多事要做。
隨他去吧!
I can’t get this dame thing off my shoes.
Just leave it, we have a long day ahead of us.
Leave it be!
你少幼稚了!
Why can’t you just grow up?
祝你好運。(有點不是很正面的態度)
Good luck with that.
我剛剛去血拼回來了!
棒極了…(覺得無聊)
I just came back from a shopping spree.
Fascinating…
你做的到的 (你可以趕上的)!Only 5 full days to the weekend!
You’ll make it!
超想甩一巴掌在老闆臉上…
I want to slap our boss right across the face.
沒差,反正我永遠是對的。
I can’t help it that I’m right every time.
以後不要再這樣當眾讓我難堪。
Don’t ever put me on the spot like that again.
嘿,好久不見!最近過得如何?
It’s been too long! How’s everything?
你不覺得我老闆昨天在會議說的那番話太超過了嗎?
Don’t you think what my boss said at the meeting yesterday was too over the top?
我們這一季的銷售量破表拉!
Our salary is pretty much the same though.
Our sales this season is off the charts!
我至少想得出三個做得比你更糟的員工。
I can think of at least 3 other people that suck at their jobs more than you.
I hope we’ll go to Japan for the company trip.
現實點。有花蓮就不錯了。
Get real. More like Hualien.
做自己!
Keep it real!
這個案子我有點卡住,可以幫我嗎?
自己搞懂,這根本不難。
I’m having trouble with the numbers for this quarter, some help?
Get it straight (figure it out), it’s not rocket science.
這是我第一次幹這種事,我們就隨機應變看著辦吧。
I’ve never done this before, let’s play it by ear.
我認為這個提案簡直是一團亂。
The way I see it (I think…), this proposal is just a mess.
這給你。還有20份資料今天前整理好。
Gimme a break…
Here. Twenty more folders for you to go through before today.
我要向人資提出抱怨。
沒用的,it’ll just go right into the shredder.
I’m gonna file a complaint to HR.
There’s no point,
他升職後變得超自大!
他贏了比賽後變得有點自負。
他網路爆紅後,變得超自戀。
He’s so big-headed since he got that promotion!
He’s getting a bit arrogant after winning the competition.
Ever since he went viral online, he’s so full of himself.
他上了電視訪問後,自信爆棚!
After his first TV interview, his ego went through the roof!
她覺得全世界都應該圍著她轉。
She acts like the world revolves around her.
被誇獎幾句後,他就開始飄飄然了。
He got a swollen head after all the compliments.
得獎後,他都驕傲的門都進不去了。
After the award, his head is too big to fit through the door!
敬更好的一年!
To an even better year!
說重點!這整個會議超沒方向的。
Get to the point! This meeting is going nowhere.
他真的很煩人。我不管做什麼他都有意見。
所謂主管就是這樣吧!
He’s such a pain in the neck (ass/butt). He’s got an opinion for everything I do.
That’s what they call management.
你可以確保公司所有人都看到這則備忘錄嗎?
Can you see to it (make sure) that everyone gets this memo?
我今天失去了一個重要客戶,我死定了…
I just lost a huge client. I’m done for…
我們準備好要報告今年度的表現了。
開始吧!
We are ready to present our annual performance report.
Fire away!
有這麽多累積的工作,我該怎麽辦?
不要抱怨,趕快做事。
What am I supposed to do with all these overdue work?
Suck it up and deal with it.
聽說今天是你生日…不錯喔!
I heard it was your birthday…that’s neat.
等一下,我手頭正忙。
Hold up (hold on). I’m in the middle of something.
稍等一下,我等會再回你好嗎?
Hold that thought, can I get back to you later?
握好把手。
Hold on to the handrail.
Do you want more food?
不用囉!謝謝 (禮貌拒絕)
I’m good! Thank you.
You should’ve been here ages ago!
我在路上了!
I’m on my way! (OMW)
老兄,不要這樣…(很煩)
Dude, cut it out (stop it)…
Would you like the last piece of pizza?
那當然!
You bet!
You look absolutely amazing today!
過獎了,只不過我沒辦法對你說出一樣的話。
I’m flattered! Can’t say the same about you though.
Can I get a bite of your burger real quick?
請便!
Go ahead.
天阿,累死我了!
You took two steps up the stairs.
Oh man, I’m beat!
你決定就好。但拜託不要問我看起來是不是很胖。
It’s up to you (It’s your call). Please don’t ask me if you look fat.
人生鳥事多!
Shit happens!
I heard you’re having a party tonight,我可以!
You’re not invited though.
I’m down!
Yo we’re hitting the gym, you coming with us?
好阿,我OK。
I’m game.
我受夠了。老子走人!
That’s it. I’m out!
If I do all your chores, will you get me her number?
這才像話嘛!
Now we’re talking!
I think that new movie everyone’s talking about is overrated.
一點也沒錯!
Spot on! (right on)
My phone’s dying but the charger’s in another room!
是阿,你的人生真難阿!
Yeah, the struggle is real.
我不知道,一切還未定。
I don’t know, it’s kind of up in the air.
我傳給他訊息五次了,但是他完全神隱不回覆。
他本應該要協助專案的,但是他完全搞失蹤。
I texted him five times, but he’s completely ghosted. (He has stopped responding entirely.)
He was supposed to help with the project, but he’s completely ghosted. (He has disappeared and isn’t helping anymore.)
他是權力狂。
他被權力沖昏頭了。
He is a power maniac. (power drunk / drunk on power)
Power has gone to his head. / He is completely blinded by power. / He is intoxicated with power.
你超好笑。
You crack me up.
無意冒犯,but you are a stupid asshole.
我不介意,you piece of garbage.
No offense.
None taken.
不要這麽玻璃心啦,it was a joke.
It might be a joke to you, but it’s an insult to me.
Don’t get so butthurt.
Sorry I can’t afford it. 我一天的預算只有一百塊。
I’m living off $100 per day.
我就是倒楣(不夠幸運 / 頭殼尖尖),連發票都沒中過。
Just my luck! I can’t even win the receipt lottery.