nce Flashcards
我非常生气
I got very angry.
我听不见演员在说什么
I could not hear the actors.
他们毫不理会
They did not pay any attention.
最后,我忍不住了
In the end, I could not bear it.
那男的毫不客气地说
The man said rudely
有时我要一直躺到吃午饭的时候才起床
I sometimes stay in bed until lunchtime.
我望望窗外
I looked out of the window
正在这时,电话铃响了
Just then, the telephone rang.
我刚下火车,我这就来看你
I’ve just arrived by train. I’m coming to see you.
明信片总搅得我假日不得安宁
Postcards always spoil my holidays.
我读了几行,但一个字也不懂
I read a few lines, but I didn’t understand a word.
假期过得真快,可我还没有给我的朋友寄过一张明信片
My holidays passed quickly, but I did not send cards to my friends.
我在房里整整关了一天
I spent the whole day in my room.
他已经去过澳大利亚的不少地方了
He has already visited a great number of different places in Australia.
我弟弟以前从未出过国,因此他觉得这次旅行非常激动人心
My brother has never been abroad before, so he’s finding this travel very exciting.
几个星期过去了,草长了起来
The weeks passed and the grass grew.
尽管我答应修,但一直没抽出时间
Though I promised to repair it, I had never got round to it.
我告诉她要么买一台新割草机,要么让草长下去
I told her that either I would have to buy a new mower or let the grass grew.
我无可奈何,只好罢休
I gave up in despair.
事实上,修理工作远不是那么简单
Inevitably the repair job was not quite so simple.
有时甚至男人接连失败却还误认为自己什么都行
Sometimes even men live under the delusion that they can do anything, even when they have repeatedly been proved wrong.
我找到了毛病所在
I had traced the cause of the trouble
现在就考虑要孩子了?
Now you’re considering having a baby?
我们每天交流
we communicate on a daily basis.
拉杰和我把谢尔顿的信息发到交友网站上,网站速配了艾米
Raj and I entered Sheldon’s information on a dating site, and it spit out Amy.
我们没有时间从头再来
We don’t have time to start from scratch.
进展的不顺利吗?
it’s not going well?
我知道,但是那样的话项目可能流于无形,我可不想冒险。
I know, but I didn’t want to risk the project going down the drain.
我真不喜欢说这些消极的话
I hate to sound so negative here
就是指一组人在没有给组里做出贡献的情况下还想得到好处的情况
it’s just a term that describes this situation, when people in the group seek to get the benefits of being in a group without contributing to the work.
这让我感到有点压力,因为截止日期快到了,我感觉整个项目都我一人在做。
It’s kind of stressing me out, because we are getting close to the deadline and I feel like I’m doing everything for this project.
这只鸟用了三分钟飞完了全程
This bird covered the distance in three minutes.
到目前为止,斯科特先生从一个汽车修理部向另一个发送了大量的索取备件的信件和其他紧急函件
Up to now, Mr Scott has sent a great many requests for spare parts and other urgent messages from one garage to the other.
就这样,他开始了自己的私人电话业务
In this way, he has begun his own private telephone service.
我刚刚搬进了大桥街的一所房子
I have just moved to a house in Bridge Street.
昨天一个乞丐来敲我的门
Yesterday a beggar knocked at my door.
作为回报,那乞丐头顶地地倒立起来,还唱着歌
In return for this, the beggar stood on his head and sang songs.
他每月对这条街上的每户人家光顾一次
He calls at every house in the street once a month.