Ch 1 + 2 Flashcards
I go jogging every day.
我每天都跑步。
Football is terrific!
足球最有意思了!
We take exercise every day.
我们天天锻炼身体!
I don’t like ball games much.
我不太喜欢打球。
Our whole family
一家人 Yījiā rén
I like playing football very much.
我很喜欢踢足球。
They all like sports.
我们一家都喜欢运动。
I like playing volleyball best.
我最喜欢打排球。
Let me introduce you.
我来介绍一下。
I also like keeping pets.
我还喜欢养动物。
I like all of them.
我都喜欢。
He likes enjoying himself best!
他最爱玩了!
I’m a music freak/music enthusiast.
我是音乐迷。
As for me…
我呢。
Yes I do. Why?
是啊,怎么啦?
December and January’s.
十二月和一月的。
Is it all right if I borrow two of them to read?
借我两本看看,可以吗?
I’ll return them next week.
我下星期还给你。
Do you like this magazine too?
你也喜欢看这个杂志?
Which issues?
你要哪期的?
Is this film any good?
这个电影好看不好看?
is there something on?
有事吗?
Well, let’s go and see this one then!
那咱们就看这个电影吧!
What film shall we go to?
看什么电影?
How about Saturday morning?
星期六,行吗?
All right.
行。
Do you feel like going to see a movie?
你想不想去看电影?
Come to my place at 9 o’clock.
你九点来我家。
I’ve heard it’s pretty good.
听说不错。
Okay, that’s fine by me.
行。
Will it be OK if I return it tomorrow?
我明天还给你,行吗?
Here, take it.
那,拿去吧。
Borrow one from Xiao Hua.
你跟小花借吧。她带了。
How many bats did you bring?
你带了几个球拍?
Where’s the bat?
球拍呢?
I’ve brought one.
我带了一个。
You still haven’t returned my magazine!
我的杂志你还没有还呢!
Could I borrow your bat?
借我球拍用一下,好吗?
be present
来了
have not arrived yet
还没来
be not coming
不来了
That doesn’t matter, I’ll teach you.
没关系,我教你。
Why don’t you go and ask Liu Xin?
他找刘新吧。
Are you free just now?
你现在有没有空?
I can’t go with you just now.
我现在不能跟你去。
I have to go and see Mr. Li.
我得去找李老师。
He’s very good at tennis.
他很会打网球!
I don’t know how to play tennis.
对不起,我不会打网球。
What do you want?
干什么?
How do you begin?
怎么开始啊?
What do you want (me to help you with)?
什么事?
But I still can’t do it!
我还不会!
Yes, I can. Why (do you ask)?
会。怎么啦?
Then you press this key.
然后按这个键。
Could you help me, please?
你能帮我的忙吗?
That’s right!
对!
I know he told us about it.
我知道他讲了。
First you type the two letters.
你先打两个字母。
Do you know how to use this program?
你会用这个程序吗?
Do you like sport too?
你也喜欢体育运动马?
So that’s how it is!
哦,原来如此!
I get it!
我明白了!
He’s very good at dancing.
他很会跳舞。
What kind of music do you like?
你喜欢听什么音乐?
I hate classical music!
我最不喜欢古典音乐了!
But one of you likes sport and the other one doesn’t.
可是一个喜欢运动,一个不喜欢。
It looks like you’re mad about ballgames.
看来,你是球迷!
Oh, that’s nothing.
哪里,哪里。
Whenever I’m free I come and watch her play.
我有空就来看她打球!
You two are good friends.
你们俩是好朋友。
She plays wonderfully.
他很会打球。
Martin just telephoned you.
马丁刚才个你打了一个电话。
Why not?
怎么啦?
How about if I give you a ring tomorrow morning?
我明天早上给你打一个电话好吗?
Could you get her to ring me back, please?
请您让他给我回电话好吗?
I’m not sure whether or not we’re doing anything at home tomorrow afternoon.
我不知道明天下午家里有没有事。
Could I speak to Anna, please?
请安娜接电话,好吗?
She’ll be back soon.
她不在家。
Why don’t you come too?
你为什么不来呢?
What’s your telephone number?
你的电话号码是多少?
Could you say that again, please?
请你在说一遍。
She’s gone to Mary’s.
她去找马里了。
When tomorrow?
明天什么?
I can’t swim very well either.
我也不太会游泳。
He wants you to ring back.
他让你回电话。
I’ll ring him back now.
我现在就给他回电话。
clothes
Yīfú 衣服
shirt
chènshān 衬衫
T-shirt
hànshān 汗衫
jumper
máoyī 毛衣
jacket
wàitào 外套
skirt
qúnzi 裙子
shorts
duǎnkù 短裤
suit
xīzhuāng 西装
socks
wàzi 袜子
sneakers
Qiúxié 球鞋
hat, cap
mào zi 帽子
sunglasses
mòjìng 墨镜
tie
lǐngdài 领带
watch
shǒubiǎo 手表
it’s extremely windy.
现在刮大风。
That won’t do.
怎么够。
I’m off now.
我走了。
Put on this jacket!
穿上这件外套!
All right then.
那好吧。
You still aren’t wearing enough.
你穿得太少了。
If you’re going out you should put on plenty of clothes.
你出去要多穿点衣服。
Go and put on a jacket.
穿外套去!
You’re going now?
你要走了?
There’s no need.
不用了。
I’ve put on a jumper.
我穿了一件毛衣。
ugly
难看
ordinary
一般
comfortable
舒服
long
长
short
短
big
大
small
小
complicated
复杂
flowery
花
They fit well.
听合身的。
Yes, they are a bit short.
是有点短。
What do you think of this pair?
你觉得这条怎么样?
I’ll try them on.
我试试看。
I want to buy a pair of jeans.
我想买一条牛仔裤。
I’m just looking.
随便看看。
Do you have any that are a bit longer?
有长一点的马?
The style’s OK.
挺时髦的。
I’ll get you a longer pair.
我去拿。
Haven’t seen you for ages.
好久不见了。
Are you doing some shopping too?
你也买东西啊?
I think they are a bit too trendy!
我觉得太时髦了!
black
黑Hēi
white
白bái
gray
灰huī
brown
棕色zōngsè
yellow
黄huáng
blue
蓝色lán sè
green
绿lǜ
purple
紫zǐ
red
红hóng
orange
橙chéng
light blue
浅蓝色qiǎn lán sè
dark blue
深蓝色shēnlán sè
I think the green ones are better.
我觉得那条路的更好看。
You should wear black shoes with them.
你应该配黑色的皮鞋。
I think if you wore a blue shirt it would look best of all.
我觉得你穿蓝衬衫最好看。
Do you think these slacks look good?
这条裤子好看不好看?
How would this shirt look on me?
我穿这件衬衫好看不好看?
I think it looks good too.
我也觉得不错。
That one’s a bit tight on me.
那件我穿起来有点紧。
Your pale blue shirt would look good.
那件浅蓝色的衬衫挺好的。
You’ve also got a red shirt, haven’t you?
你还有一件红衬衫吧?
What do you think?
你说呢?
What pants are you wearing?
你穿什么裤子?
Do you think I should wear this shirt or that one to Xiao Ming’s birthday party?
参加小明的生日会,你说,我穿这件衬衫好还是穿那件衬衫好?
A red shirt would go well with these jeans.
红衬衫跟这条牛仔裤挺配的。
Is that so?
是吗?
I don’t think either of these shirts goes with those jeans.
我觉得这两件衬衫跟这条牛仔裤都挺不配的。
eyes
Yǎnjīng 眼睛
face
Liǎn 脸
hair
tóufǎ 头发
complexion
pífū 皮肤